Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Ello... After so loooooong... Sry for not updating little bloggy, been real busy with Hari Raya preparation, doing up my new webby and straightening my head. Whoops, did I really write that?

Hehe, ok, so how was my Hari Raya? Not bad. My grandma's living with me now, so I have to stay home more. On the first day, we left at around 1 since we had to wait for my mom's younger brothers to arrive. That's reeeaaaallllyyyy late compared to usual. Second day also quite late, we left around noon. Why I say it's not bad cos I didn't cry this time. For the past few years, there was sure someone to upset me but not this time.

It seems like the 15th year of my life was the first to many things. I can't really name them all, but I can name a few, such as going to a camp, putting on make-up myself for real and getting an F9 in my report book. Hehez...

Back to Hari Raya... I had quite a lot of fun in the car. My eldest bro kept talking about serious stuff, but still kept the funny parts. They sound interesting too, like the topic on colour blindness. My other bro kept acting so silly. I nearly slapped his face once cos it got really irritating, but I was still laughing it off. There's this thing about a coke bottle we saw at my uncle's house. When you look through this red hole, you see if you get a price. It was so chaotic between me and my brothers. We came up with ideas on how to smuggle the bottle home if it says win something. Lol, but naw, just a TRY AGAIN...

Hmm... my schedule in the following days are gonna be packed...
Saturday, going to Arab St,
Sunday, going visiting,
next Monday, have ELDDS meeting,
next Tuesday, watching PD2 with Sylvia,
next Wednesday, most prob see violins with Val,
next Thursday, have Life Sciences thingy.
Wow... Then I wanna watch Phantom of the Cat Opera (Is that the title VAl?). And I think I'm gonna go with VAl.
On 1st Dec, I have library meeting,
5th Dec, I wanna go to Val's violin concert,
27th Dec, have reexam and library meeting and
28th Dec also I think have reexam.
So, yeah...

Ok, I wanna watch CSI Miami now, buai buaiz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home