Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, September 27, 2004

Wah! At first didn't even feel anything, but during recess I accidently hit the wound on the bench and until now can feel the piercing!!!

It all started with... PE... Mr Ng said that this will be our last PE so he let us play wadeva we want. I wanted badminton but ppl were needed for the floorball game, so I joined the green team. I so badly wanted the yellow team, but too many ppl oredi... Boo hoo! So well, played and played. I was attacker, defender, goalie, player wadeva throughout the game (cos dun wanna run alot... hehe). During the game, there was sooooo many times my leg got caught in a sea of (electrons, lol jk) sticks. Somehow, I dunno when, I got two gashes on my leg. I saw it while tying my shoelaces, then got blood on my hand cos i accidently touched it!!! I was like frozen for awhile, then I juz wiped my hand on a tissue and cont playing.

After PE, there was twice I tried to clean the wound, but the hardening blood dun wanna go away... Until now! So anyway, about the game... Sharon was like swinging the stick so... (I-dunno-u-insert-ur-own-vocab-here). She hit Khai and made some scratches on her arm. There was once when she swung the stick like golf. OI, WANNA KILL PPL IZZIT?? She oso go around trying to snatch the ball and hitting ppl's legs. Got another part, Alia accidently hit Siti and she has a small round gash on her middle finger, the joint that part. It looks kinda deep... Conclusion: Floorball can be rough but it can still be quite fine as long as Sharon plays badminton or something else.

Btw, my team: green lost with the score of 3:6 *G* But the game was fun! Ye Qing, Xuna, Tallie and Emily were great. But not forgetting Siti who keeps most of the balls out! She had to defend the goal by herself. Tallie, Emily and myself will just run to her aid at times.

Anyway, I think I made a fool of myself outside the bus juz now when i kept saying my bag's too big n i cant go on de bus but i badly wanna take tt bus. I was like so frantic, haha. Dun ask. I haf stomache now, so, cyaz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home