Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I know I know! Yes, I'm supposed to be doing Chem P2 and E-Maths P1 and then go to sleep straightaway, but I can't help coming online at 1.45 a.m.!

Anyway, for now my greatest regret is being soooooo stupid!!! I could have checked my answers and then attempt the third try to get 100%!!! How can I be so silly??? I can't believe this...

First attempt: 76%
Second attempt: 76% (see!)
Third Attempt: 86% (Grrrr...)

Oh, I was talking about the Malay Quiz btw. The Bio one... tmr can lar...

Juz read Val's blog and I'm reminded of Physics classes where the class always laugh like mad! My teeth could have falln out lol! Jk, jk, jk.

Neway, hu watched the Miss Teen USA?? Well, I did and I'm very happy that Lousiana (however u spell it) won!!!! She was the sweetest of all! She deserved it... She's 18 I think. There was one I'm not sure which, Tennesee I think, was only 16! One yr older than me but looks like 21! Sheesh, whatever do they eat there to get so tall yet look young and have a nice shape?

B4 Miss Teen USA, I was watching this Malay drama, "Adakah Lagi Ramadhan" or something and I kept telling myself, "They can't act, they can't act, they can't act!" It's sooo... so lar... Only the taxi driver (Haron), Suzaire (Norman) and Ice from Bara (Putri) can act. The rest, blergh! Some like expressionless, some too over while some (the main character in particular) I was like muttering, "What's her problem?? Shouting shouting... Poor Putri..."

Nvm, forget that... I'm now soooo worried about Finals! I mean it's like... 3 days away!!! And all I've studied is Chem (which btw I still haven copy the notes in a proper notebk n oso it's like on nx nx Tues...)... The rest?? Havent!!! I'm so nervous bout SS, A-Maths, E-Maths and Physics!!! Help, how?? I tot wen Siti is here (she came over to use my other comp) we can study, but she ended up going to Friendster and chatting in msn mostly and me? I was too busy printing, what with all those double sided n stuff... I mean I didn't have enuff paper... (Siti oso btw...)

Ok, I dunno if I shud print for tmr's papers now... As in now at 2 a.m.... Shud I? Ok, this is crazeeeeeee, I keep talking to myself!!!!! I need my cat, either one will do, Malice or Skysong or Comot or Precious argh!!!!

*breath deeply in... breath out...* Ok, cooled down... juz a lil teeny weeny bit... Hmm... I wonder what's the surprise Sylvia has for me... I can hardly wait!!! It's juz like us, keeping each other in suspense, haha! But it's fun. It's like always having something nice to look forward to.

Ok, I've made up my mind, I'm gonna print Lit, SS, Physics, A-Maths and E-Maths P2 b4 sleeping... Eng, I haf no idea where to find so I'm juz doing the compre ws Mr Tan gav us. Bio, I'll use the comp for awhile to do the quiz tmr. That's all!!! I have 4 days for 9 subjects... Chem and erm... what ah? can put aside. Malay dun need mah. Eng juz practise practise practise... So that means 8-3.5= 4.5 haha! So fr tmr onwards, 1 day I'll do 1.1 (rounded down) subjects per day, lol. Hmm... I'll do SS and Lit tmr and try to squeeze in Eng. Fri & Sat: A-Maths, E-Maths, Physics, Bio (wah...!!! :'() Sun: Eng revise & leftovers. Alamak! Juz remembered muz hafal Hadis 9 by Sun!!! Wah, die die... Better start that today... Yes this night-morning... Klah, I'd better print whatever's needed now then go sleep, bangun Sahur, sleep, bangun Subuh, sleep, bangun as in GET UP YOU LAZY BUM!!! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home