Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, October 15, 2004

Yo! yo!!! New midi on ma blog! If some of you remember, it's the song from Fushigi Yugi, the anime played on the bus at 6.30a.m. on the bus last time. You know Miaka... Priestess of Suzaku and Tamahome. That's the only two I remember since they're lovers... Hehe...

Anyway, check out Dolve Vita under Fav. links for an unregrettable story. Dolve Vita is French of Sweet Times... This story was translated and localised from a chinese book. Thanks for the story and info Val! I lurve de story loads! The ending sad... I nearly cry lor... And the words were pretty meaningful... Wait a mo.

Chance
There are times in life...
When the person you will love,
For the rest of your life.
Walks into your life.

Sometimes, just sometimes...

You hurt that person,
You push them away.
Not meaning to,
But you do.

Because you do this...

You lose that person,
They walk away.

At times...

You are afraid,
To go on, after this.
But what choice do you have?

All you can do...

Is hope that one day,
If that person really was the one.
You will meet again.

And if, just by chance...

You get that second chance,
Remember the past.
Learn from your mistakes,
And never let them happen again.

And by doing this...

You will find out,
That a lifetime of happiness awaits.

If kisses were water, I’d give you a sea,

If hugs were leaves, I’d give you a tree,
If spaces were love, I’d give eternity,
And if you are true and sincere to me,
I’ll keep all my love just for thee.

And every morning when you open your eyes, Tell yourself that it is special. Every day, every minute, every second is a gift from God.You’ve got to dance like nobody’s watching, and love like it’s never going to hurt.

People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don’t need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there.
“Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.”


I dance swiftly, amidst the silence of the paradise.
Angels glance on me... be it surprise, be it admiration,
it ain’t gonna stop my rhythm.
‘cos it’s not the Angels glance that made me dance, It’s you.

“True love doesn’t have a happy ending. That’s because true love doesn’t have an ending.
A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance.”
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”

Ok, that was kinda long... But I'm gonna make this longer. Weeee!!!!

List of Anime Midi Favs now: (not in order once again)
1) Mononoke-hime - {The Theme and Piano Version one nice...}
2) Fushigi Yugi - {The one playing is *Tokimeki no Doukasen* but Wish is not bad, tho a lil for babies lol}
3) Neon Genesis Evangelion - {I can't find the midis!!! I mean for *Piece of Mind* and *Dance Like You Want To Win. To listen, go Dolce Vita...}
4) Sailormoon - {Neva tot I'm gonna like this kinda... But I found *Someday Somebody* from Dolce Vita... Sweet... But dunno where can get the midi.}

Okie... Let's turn the time turner three turns shall we?

Tues - Chem was a brisk! Tho I lost 14 marks straight! No time to do... *G* Hope the rest all correct... (Fat chance!) I couldn't really concentrate on E-Maths. Kept falling asleep... So actually I studied in between naps. Amazing tho that I could practice!!! I did several sums ya noe!!!

Wed - E-Maths was horrible!! I tot it was ok but by 1/3 of de ppr I was already regretting wad I said. It was tricky!!! At the end of one hr, I counted I lost 25 marks. Yo wake up man! It's /40!!! Fail liao!!! I was like couldn't keep hold of myself n kept asking ppl if fail E-Maths stay back!! I mean I dun wanna stay back ya noe!!! I was like freaking out while ppl were enjoying themselves liao! To make things worse got lib short meeting summore.. Grr... Let's c my schedule... This Fri (tmr or todae is more like it) got meeting for farewell party. 2nd Nov, lib duty. Can't take 1st cos I tink it's Malay O. Then 8th Nov I think got another duty. Juz for committee members. I do morning shift with Yili, can live... 9th I'm not sure if Si Hui can come. If she go holiday then I do duty for her lar, if she neva go den me free lar. 10th I think is the farewell party, hmm... need to plan that tmr... todae.. wadeva!

Thurs - Woke up, bathe, eat, change clothes, go out. Nice? Not nice... Let's cut this short k... Went to City Plaza, Tanjong Katong Complex, Pasar Geylang, Surau, Paya Lebar MRT, Bugis, Seiyu, Eunos MRT, Geylang Serai (that dull building ya noe), Pasar Geylang, Tamp interchange, ShopNSave and finally home... Let's c... My mom bought black kebaya and I bought black selendang at City Plaza. Bought Apple&Aloe Vera drink and Mentos for 80 or 85 c each at Tanjong Katong Complex aka Yokoso... On the way to Pasar Geylang, bought my father's green batik silk shirt for $10 and brooches 4 for $14! My mom bought a maroon batik kurung and I bought a turqoise same design at Pasar Geylang. Both total was $100. I was jumping with joy cos I lurve the colour sooooooo much!!! Vvvvv nice!!! At Seiyu, my mom bought a beige shoe for $33.90 and I bought a gold erm... sandal(? Girl kind lar) for $19.90 and a gold bag for $9.90. Tired, but went back to Geylang cos my mum suddenly feels like buying curtains. Bought a brown translucent kinda material with red and brown flowers for $10. It matches with the red and yellow curtains we have at home. Just modify can lar. I chose one hor... Then wadeva lar, me tired to talk...

Hmm... altogether me complete, ready for Hari Ray already. Only if I find a bluish, green selendang or green shoe then I wanna buy. If not, juz mitch match lar... I got a green with blotches of blue kebaya and a golden shorter kinda kebaya. Bought fr AC collection for $150. In total...

*Yawn* I need to sleep... Wait, let me change the midi. I think Mononoke is nicer than the Fushigi Yugi one... Nite... Need to bangun sahur in 4 hrs time. Gotta sleep... Muz...

(Neway, juz discovered the use of coloured text todae... Lol...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home