Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Today Sunday so well, watched HZGG! It was rather sad today (wait, yest I tink...) and at one pt of time I felt juz like slapping Xiao Yan Zi, hard, to get her to shut up. The Huang Shang was so angry yet she can joke and laugh. Aiyo... Then she actually accused the Empress! She and Nanny Rong repented already!Xiao Jian oso de same, keep tt hole shut! Dun get urself in trouble! Ok, y izzit sad u asked? Coz the Dowager wants Yongqi to marry Zhi Hua. No!!!! I know they're gonna but I can't help making a face in front of de tv begging Yongqi to turn arnd and run away wif Xiao Yan Zi.

Enuff of tt. Wanna y I nv come online 4 one whole wk?? Coz I had to face a terrible (can't remember the word)... I did so badly for my EoY! Failed 3 subjects and not even a single A1. That's AFTER moderation... I haven't tell my parents but I did discuss it with my eldest brother and he gave me some tips. A short lecture too but tt's all. Yea...

Besides tt, I oso needed to study for my religious class EoY. First paper juz now. And one oral. The oral was... grrr... I kept forgetting what comes next and Ustaz Azman had to prompt me tons of times. I didn't even finish Surah Bayyinah. I juz told him I can't remember one thing at all. He oso made fun of me, and my frenz coz we avoid eye contact while 'talking/reading/wateva'. Tat made me forget to, other than de stressful state of de room. Written was Hadis. I could do Sect A in like 1 min? Den de rest I read de qns, read again, skip, read qns, read again, try to answer, skip... Aiyo! At one qns (abt doa) I stopped n read de qns. Den I juz closed my eyes, rubbed my temples and prayed to God in my heart de way I had juz learnt from de Hadis bk. It worked. Sorta. I could ans after tt. I juz poured out wadeva i noe. Hope I get most or better still, all correct.

Btw, reading de Hadis bk has helped me straighten out my thoughts. One that I learnt is to believe in myself, work hard, pray, believe in God, do wad i need toi do, leave everything up to fate. The key pt is juz to do my best. If I've done tt den I can't do anything anymore. Wadeva happens den wud b wad God wants for me or thinks is good for me, not a punishment for me. This goes to you ppl hu insists on reading my long blog entries as well.

One wk... Whole lot to write. Let's go back slowly...

Sat: Went to Malaysia. My granduncle passed away on Fri. Had to squeeze in de back seat wif my mum and my aunt. Soooo uncomfortable. I mean we had to sit like dat for like 3 hrs fr Sg to Muar. V far leh... Met my Malaysian distant cousins. There's three families. Those fr each family looked like they were photostated. If u get me. I didn't try to talk to them coz I'm much too old for them n I dunno wad to say. Besides, I had to memorize Surah Baqarah. I didn't even get to see my granduncle for de ladt time. My mum dun allow. Oh well... My grandaunt looked so relaxed until wen we had to go home and my mom... I think hugged... her then she cried... Sad ta noe... I mean we're supposed to visit them in December but now only one is left for us to visit...

Neway, on our way back, we stopped at Angsana. I didn't buy nething. Saw this relli nice sport shoes but no size. Gee... Then I juz couldn't find a tudung to fit my Raya clothes. Oh well, juz gotta look for it in Geylang den.

(Hey, I tried searching for HZGG in Yahoo search. Wen I gav up and searched for 'pure-princess ', there were 2 URLs tt link here. Woah!!!)

Fri: Not a gd day at all. Got my final/moderated results and they were really disappointing! I feel like crying... After sch, raining quite heavily so I stayed back with Raudah, Wani, Shida, Fatin and Dayah. We played card games and all. We even prayed together.After tt, we went to TM. As usual, I get bored wif shopping... But I juz had to waste time. Neway, saw this newly built place at TM. I wouldn't noe if Fatin hadn't taken us there. It's on the 4th floor beside Gelare. I mean not the toilet side of coz... The other side. There's a door and beyond it is open air. Nice place! A little crammed but gr8 place. The surrounding air is damp and cooling. If onli they make it a study or hang out place, I'd love going there all de time. But den, there's this Giordamno sale there if I'm not mistaken and practically no study tables. When they all went home, I headed to the library and finished the letter for Sylvia. I actually wrote 22 pages long (front and back counted as 2). I was like, "OMG! How to read?! Wait, how to post??" Got tt solved tho. Juz separate them in 2 and clever clever do la kk? Hehe...

Thurs: I'm depressed. Too depressed. But then, after chatting with Si Hui I feel much better. Same fate. Tho my results worse than hers, I think yea... same fate. Wad she say was realli comforting... At 4, almost every librarian (tt said they can come) had arrived and so we could start the gathering party. Took attendance (realli sowie Si Hui. I juz planned to tick our names but I accidently ticked the names of those who were present. I know you wanted to mark. Dunno wad came over me. Realli realli sowie...) and all. Wanted to start the intro, but no one was listening and Sarah juz seemed incapable of shouting for order. In the end Yin Ning had to take charge and lecture them. So well, we played 5cents 10cents, Sylvester & Tweety, Blow Wind Blow and Caterpillar. Erm... all ended up in a disaster but... ok la... We had fun tho I was slapping my forehead so many times. Well, did the farewell speech, give gifts, bla, bla, took my packed food and out de sch I go!

Wed: Dun wanna tok... Juz one... Val tot me to play the piano with 2 hands on the piano in front of the music rm. I've memorized it already. Neway, before she started teaching me, we silently observed this guy playing a Final Fantasy song. He didn't notice us. He played really well! I was so impressed. I tot he's in Grade 8 or a diplomat but wen we talked to him later on he said he's juz in Grade 6. Wah! Val said that he can even compose his own songs. Wen I (or was it Val?) asked, he confirmed tt. I rmbr too hearing the piano playing in the hall during recess. I think it's him too. After some awkward moments, he said bye and went away. I was thinking of calling him back to play another piece but, nvm... B4 teaching me, Val played Forbidden Love, the Dolce Vita song and Titanic. Her hands are small so she had to stop now and then. If only she has long fingers, I would mistook her for around Grade 7 or something. I admire her. Envious too hehe. She actually self-learnt to play de piano and now she can play music pieces. Cool or wad??

Tues: HML in the morn again... Learnt something la... We missed the Pahang memories, but I've watched that neway. We missed the line dancing too and I'm glad. After sch, hang out with Dayah's gang again. After some time, only Fatin and Dayah were left tho. We talked bout hair n stuff. Den some silly boys shone laser light at us. Irritating. I just felt like going up to them and giving a long lecture but I can't spoil the fun for Dayah and Fatin. At round 4, I went to Geylang wif my mum. We bought so much food. Wen it's time to break fast, we juz sat in front of First Lady and ate our burger. Hehe!

Mon: Catwalk Comp. Funni!!! My class sent Sam and Shi Yun. They cross dressed and Sam looked PRETTY! Lol! Had quite a fun time tho had to run arnd and I think I would rather be learning in HML class. My class didn't win. But at least I'm satisfied tt Shairah got Miss Classy. After the show, guess wad? Mdm Sabina (really I'm loding my respect for her) actualli asked us to push those blocks to the side. Forget it! She disappeared after tt and we had to wait for... (urgh, do I have to be respectful??) Cikgu Shafiee to finish 'talking' (I have another word in mind) in front of the hall. Gosh! Wen Asri suggested we go for HML, everyone stood up and left for class. Puh-lease. We've got better things to do then wait arnd to push those blocks. After HML, we had recess. Just stayed in the library. I couldn't stop folding paper cranes. During that recess time I finished 6. Went to canteen for some CCA and caring heart thingy. We were released early after tt (after Mr Oh had fun fooling us with I dunno wad talk which was 'supposed' to be in the hall, yea rite...). For de first time, I spent time with Dayah and gang. Went shopping, sorta, b4 heading to library. At library, we had fun reading, chatting and folding paper cranes. Dayah now has a nickname, Loch Ness coz Shida said her crane looked like Loch Ness lol!

Wah! I tink I wrote for 2 hrs oredi. Sleepy larz. Nitez! Sry so abrupt but it's really late... And I need toilet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home