Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Eyo! Latest news on Pure-Princess at 2.30: The A-Maths exam for Secondary Three was done horribly by the writer of this article. Stay tune to find out how low she failed.

Mwahaha, that's nthg but de complete truth. I couldn't do many many qns and when I counted, I already lost like... 58 marks!!! I mean hello, those are the ones that I never do. What about those that I get mistakes??

Grr... What were the A-Maths teachers thinking. Half the school (o.k.) claimed that they;d fail it surely. Even if pass, oso borderline... Haiz... I hope there'll be moderation... Please clever students, don't do so well!!

Hmm... but Lit wasn't bad. Oklah. Thanks to the notes, I answered Kingshaw's suicide qns very thoroughly. Just the suggestion of other paths Kingshaw might take other than killing himself. That was kinda tricky as to me, that was the only way out as well.

The poem oso not bad. I understood. However, for compare and contrast, I only wrote differences, no similarities of the poet's feelings as I couldn't find any. Then the human nature one, I could only deduce over-confidence. (What's with human nature?? I mean Eng compo got one essay titled this...)

Ok, that's all I suppose. Bio tmr, I MUST STUDY< MUST< MUST< MUST!!! <---eh...
Oh one more thing. whoever feels like joined Virtual Hogwarts, join now! Sorting is up! Hurray! I can't wait for exams to be over so I can fill it up. Well, I printed the form out, so... maybe if I dun feel like doing bio, i can always fill this up!!! Hehe... NO! I MUST STUDY!!! Lol, gtg now (b4 my bro blows up into tiny pieces.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home