Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, October 02, 2004

*G* At 4 a.m. in the morning and my head was bitten off by an 11 yr old. Hey, shut your trap know-it-all. You think you're so gd at rping?? Puh-leese. It's so damn irritating! I mean she kept giving me uninvited lessons on how to RP properly. HELLO! Deaf?? I just said that I'm heading over to the Role-Play rules section. Idiot! Ok, I'm juz so mad! What right does she have anyway?? She's just an Unsort like me. Not like she's a moderator or a professor or a prefect or even a first year student! Sheesh, get out of my sight...

Ok I was talking about this particular girl at VH (www.hogwarts-online.org) who couldn't control herself and PMed me so many times. Yuck! So what if she joined about 1-2 mths earlier than me? She can't go around biting ppl's head! She even dares to call herself sweet... Raudah & Fatin, keep away from her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home