Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, October 10, 2004

My head's swimming with songs@!!! Not in order...
1) Mickey Mouse Club {Disney - remember the M-I-C K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E}
2) Miracles Happen {Princess Diaries - I believe the lyrics a big deal}
3) Help Me {Dunno - I like the rhythm}
4) Bring It All Back {S Club 7 - Like the lyrics}
5) So Yesterday {Hilary Duff - I dun fancy the singer but the song's sweet and great lyrics}
6) Unwell {Matchbox 20 - No reasons particularly. What if I say I sympathise the singer? ;)}
7) Intuition {Jewel - I can't remember the reason, last time fav}
8) What If {Kate Winslet - Song's real sweet and smooth. Slow (compliment) too}
9) I'm not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman {Britney Spears - The title fits}
10) Jumpin Jumpin {Destiny's Child - Makes me wanna PARTY!!!!}
11) {The Corrs - Breathless, Dreams, Irresistible, Runaway, What Can I do?, Would You Be Happier? - Juz love em}
12) If You Could Read My Mind {Stars on 54 - Makes me wanna clap my hands and lyrics & rhythm cool}
13) Semi Charmed Life {Third Eye Blind - Kinda loud but like it la...}
14) He Wasn't Man Enough {Toni Braxton - Like the rhythm}
15) Crash and Burn {Savage Garden - Like the lyrics loads! The fact tt it comes fr Sylvia makes me feel better}


Hmm... tat's a lot! Well, anw, juz finished typing out the Ramadhan Project I'm planning on my family this month. I notice that the family ties are very loose already so I made this up for all family members to express the truth. They'll (more like we'll) need to list de strengths and weaknesses of everyone and also buy or make something for them, make a 'family as a whole' list and be relli creative! I hope this works... Relli, no kidding...

Ok, let's now turn the time turner 4 times and go back to Wednesday...

Wed - Bio was okok. I should have started studying earlier. I got confused duing the exam cos I keep forgetting what I've crammed into my head last min. Anw, Charmed was great! Go Wyatt!! He's gonna be King when he grows up. Err... sorta. Oh, and I actually studied Physics for tmr and understood! I hope de paper's gonna b ez as Mr Mubarak said.

Thurs - Physics... Section A was peasy but Section B *faints* So hard!! I answered all cept a few qns but my brain was in a whirl... Section C was ok. I can do half-half then can juz tikam-tikam. But THEN, no time to do qns 4!!! Tats like de easiest lor! Just press calculator (mebe), draw graph, find ans@!!!! aRgH!!!! Sheesh... Suddenly I feel like eating the apple studdard. Alia relli made me think of it so much!! I wanna taste it!! But first, I dunno where to buy it and second, it's like $3.50. Wah... Anw, today's Sg Idol rocks! Fav for today is Maia. Weird, I like hated her so much. I used to like Daphne, Sylvester and Leandra loads. But today I think Daphne was too stressed. She should have smiled more and her voice needed more power. Her clothes oso... Sylvester should shake up! He was like standing there then moving forward, backward like rocking chair liao... But then, voice was great, superb! Leandra can la, but she was over-cute. Tweet tweet. Oklah, give chance, song ok but then voice no power, like soft liddat. It's like rock n roll ya noe...

Fri - E-Maths *toink yoi oink - ya noe de springy sound* Kinda tricky and I didn't finish it. I regret doing no 5 intead of 6!!! I mean 6 like more marks and I still know how to do mah! Oso, I shud haf done the 2nd Section first. I was doing doing the graph wen they say time's up, pen's down! Eventhough I didn't put my pen down, I couldn't finish anywatz, sheesh... Ok, Sg Idol. Wha...What's the matter with Singaporeans?? U ppl let Jerry in?? The constipated and rather stupid-looking guy?? I mean some ppl vote cos of looks, I understand tt, but Jerry doesn't have looks! Eeewwwww!!! Puh-leese... David, eventhough was still rather weak, should be in. He can make use of the chance but Jerry?? Naw, he's constipated means he's constipated. Mom! Feed him more dietary fibre... Irritating... I was like banging the mattress cos he got in. Grrr.... Neway, watched Nightmare on Elm Street 1. Hate tt guy! Kill ppl liddat. And urgh! His face's stuck in my mind. Blergh! Anyway, finished Angel of Hope by Lurlene Macdaniel today, yea at 3 a.m. Like de adventure! It's sad tho tt Heather had to go... As in, to heaven. May she meet Ian... *sniff sniff*

Sat - I relli dun feel like toking bout todae n I wun... Juz one thing. Or two. I'm 15 but I still receive children's day presents haha! They're from my last time ustazah who knows my aunt. I didn't give them anything for Teachers' Day leh... I feel so bad... So I made some thank you cards (I'll upload if I can, but I dunno how it's in ppt) and passed them to my grandaunt. Anw, my Quran reading, I think I've reached Juz 10. Woo Hoot!!!! Love this! I'm gonna go ngaji often in the hols!!!! I wanna katam (dunno how to spell) soon!!!

Sun - Morn woke up, memorized Hadis 9, kinda ez cos the words like interlinked. But I still haven memorize de hafsalan one. Brr... only 2 more wks left n I haven memorize!! How?? But well, the 2 long surah relli long and not interlinked lor, especially the first surah. At least fr. Surah Baqarah one I can handle cos wen i read it's like smooth flowing... Ok, me tired now, byez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home