Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, October 04, 2004

Two more down, that makes four! And... dunno how many more to go, lol.

It was Eng P2 and S.S juz now. Both okoklah. Eng was a lil tricky cos the words used in passage hard to understand then I can't replace them in my answers and summary. Overall I finished except for 1/2 qns. Pass or fail? Think can pass la, tho mebe barely... S.S. was rather fun to write, tho tiring, haha! *feels head... no fever...* Relli, I was like writing so smoothly for Section B. Section A... Not so smooth. I wrote crap, but at least a lot. I'm sure I'll get at least 2-3 marks each... Didn't finish t his section, qns 1d, no time liao...

Haiz... Tmr got Lit n A-Maths. *checks teachers' temperatures... high fever!!* Crazee or wad?? Put Lit n A-Maths together. Aiyo...

Lucky Lit I have erm...erm... notes. Can't say, later u go after her. Looks useful, but haven't read in detail. Val oso v kind juz now. She noe I dun haf the guidebk (dun ask y, im nutty...) so she lent me on the ride home. I got to read Kingshaw's character. Hmm... I wanted to buy the book then lah, coz I c v v gd leh, but dun haf at Popular...

A-Maths... Alia leaked a secret... Hehe, no lar. Juz tat the TYS has everything u need. Juz read dat one then practice. Shud b ok. I hope it's gonna b double-ok! I need A-Maths!!!

Ok, I'm v tired. Con't lit after the break. Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home