Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Hey, I studied. I actually studied!!! Studying with Valerie was great. She helps me to think more. She's also a great friend. I mean while we were talking about violins, she even offered me to come over to her house to learn how to play! But of course I didn't take it. I don't want to be spoiling her instruments. :S I mean I so have no idea how to play a violin and my piano fingering is sooooo basic. I'll just waste her time. And did you know, she have a flute home?? OMG!!!! *G* I'm gonna ask my mum for a flute for my birthday I think. I don't mind spending my December hols this year learning the skills so I can play it if she buys me one. Ok, I'd better go finish my hw and continue revising Chem, tataz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home