Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, September 24, 2004

Sheesh, I think I hurt my bro this morn when I told him why didn't he take the bus vefore the bus we took (he went out of hse earlier than me.) I didn't mean to tell him not to take the same bus with me lar. What I meant was that if he had taken the bus earlier, the bus would have to wait for him to board the bus and so I got time to get on. I mean, I was running running, then suddenly the bus doors closed, so I had to get in the queue, hish... I like to take that bus, reach sch v early, then can go upstairs and study. That was why I brought Bio along!!!

Anyway, I think I opened a saloon in sch todae lolx. It all started when Elyn asked me to french braid (scorpion wadeva) her hair during sooooooooo boring SS. I tot, "Well, no harm's done with trying..." 'cause before this I've tried braiding Alia and Siti's haor and both were unsuccessful. So, well, I braideed lor... Then, *poof* it was rather neat and nice!

So Celine asked me to do her hair. I tried, but her hair badly layered, I couldn't even hold her hair. (Sry Cel... U had to b odd juz now).

Alia then asked me to do her hair. I did lor, juz one more... Besides, I wanna know if then, after successfully braiding Elyn's shoulder-;ength hair, I can braid Alia's long but layered hair. And is was successful! Kinda... After English I saw her hair coming out on all sides already.

Then Siti oso wanted. But the bell rang and has to go English oredi... I convinced Siti I'll braid her hair in English class. Along the way, I braided mine lor, I mean I can't be braiding my classmates' hair and mine is a plain long ponytail... So well, English... Mr Tan straightaway asked us to go into groups to do Summary. Siti sat behind me in groups but I felt so 'in between'. I can't not braid Siti's hair but I oso can't leave my grp do the freaky summary alone. So I braided Siti's hair fast fast. At first it was ok, but as it gets towards the neck, everything starts coming out as Siti's hair is rather thick and my hands are too small to take. Besides, her hair oso short AND too silky at the same time, so keeps sliding away... So at the end, it was relli horrible tt I had to take it out. By then I already so guilty 'cause I got Marcus and I think Zhixin too fr my grp engrossed in watching me braid Siti's hair. So I went back lor... Siti: I have no intention whatsoever not to braid your hair, but English's important and I need practise in it. See, you finished your summary but by the end of the lesson, I was still struggling to get about 80 more words!!!

Then bell rings bla bla, I continued braiding Siti's hair. I made up my mind not to braid the bottom part, but I forgot and the whole braid was a mess again. I then tried to braid again. This time it was a bit better, but still v loose. What am I supposed to do???

After I went to take my Bio book which I accidently left in humanities' room, Siti's braid came off. I still felt guilty that she had to be odd. So at the canteen, I tied again. First time, I forgot about the bottom part. Second time, I lost my grip. Third one, much better but still v v v loose. But my hands were pain oredi.

Shairah then saw the braid and asked me to braid her hair and I was like 'tak sampai hati' lyke dat, so I braided lor. Hers turned out neat except for a bit of faults, usual stuff, even I get that in my hair. Then Siti was like saying how come Shairah's one turned out nice and I oredi dunno wad to sae. I mean, I can't help it. Maybe Monday, I'll get Alia to help me braid your hair dince her fingers longer than mine, much longer... Raudah then looked at Shairah's hair and 'booked' me for Monday to do her hair. Phew, lucky she mention Monday, if not...

But then at the bus stand, we missed two or three bus 10 'cause it was very full. Since we were doing nothing and the only other girl among us was Fatin, I tot why don't I braid Raudah's hair then, and so I did... Hers oso turned out great, just a bit crooked 'cause I wasn't standing right behind her. But still ok... Fat in then asked if I braided my own hair a d I said yes. I also re-braided my hair, hehe...

So total... I braided 7 heads, 2 of which was unsuccessful. Then, I think I braided hair 11-12 times in total, with the tryings and all... *G* That's a lot ya noe!

Well, I then went to Raudah's hse with her and Fatin to study. But practically, I didn't study, lolx. I mean we missed so many busses that by the time we reached her hse I only have 1/2 to 1 hr to study, wic is relli not much... Went home after that, went online for awhile, then went ngaji. I ngaji quite a lot today, hurray!!!!

Ok, I'm very sleepy oredi... Tmr I'm gonna study Chem wif Valerie at Tamp lib. Finally got fren to study wif at lib, hehe!!! I'm looking forward to it. For now, I'm feeling very thirsty, tataz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home