Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, September 10, 2004

Hey hey hey! Supposed to be doing somekind of hw, but... too hungry so came online... Hehe...

Sigh, I dun tink I'll be doin CIP today, it's my close aunt's b'dae n besides one of my mom's fren who lives near my aunt is not feeling well, so need to visit...

Eh, I juz realised y so hot n quiet... Den I realise the fan is off as well as the speaker. Aiyoh... Aww... I'm too hungry... Help!!!

Anw, watched Cinderella on Wed wif Iyl, Iyl n Iyl's fren, hehe... I dunno y im so emo, 1/2way @ de part wer that b***h, Austin's ex exposed Sam den Austin looked @ Sam in disbelief. Sam went to her room n cried on her bed n i cried along, it's lyke... ouch! I was soooo happy 4 her wen Austin kissed her @ de football game infront of so many ppl. Sam is Cinderella indeed. And both Sam n Austin went to Princeton College together n lived happily ever after... I was lyke smiling lyke hell @ de end. Btw, Austin was rather cute, hehe...

Ok... hormones r werkin lolx. I mean, how many xs do u hear me sae a guy is cute? Fine, I'll shut up.

So well, it's oredi Friday n ask me wic hw I've actually finished? NONE! Oh sheesh, wads happenin to me...

I'm bored... I dun wan to face all those hw! Can u believe 3/1?? They actualli haf onli Malay n Bio. Tts all~!!! And 3/3, we all haf Bio, Chem, Physics, A-Maths, Malay n oso read a sci-fi bk 4 Eng. Like... not fair loh! Wad 3/1 so clever oredi izzit?? Urgh! Im so irritated.

Neway, watched Sg Idol yest n I was lyke... stunned @ de results?? I mean tt constipation-guy, dunno-wads his name n tt over-acting-guy, Taufik or wadeva got in. I mean ewww, wads wif Sg?? Those 2 can nv b Idol! I mean, relli, not kidding! I'm relli glad tho tt Shirin, Nana n Beverly got it @ last. If they didn't, den... I'm speechless...

Ok, I tok so long oredi, I'd better go now, byez! Remember 1 thing, express ur luv as early as possible 2 ya luv ones, coz u'll nv noe wen they'd bne gone...

1 Comments:

At 4:53 pm, Blogger Shiroi-chan said...

haha! the not doing hmwrk thing reminds me of the time we first knew each other, then we were both so frantic abt not completing hmwrk, we kept telling each other how worried we were!!

sorry i posted here cos the tagboard wasn't working... waa hope u enjoyed the show!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home