Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, September 20, 2004

Wah! Early in the morning I go sch oredi so fed up! I had to hobble and bobble all de way to de interchange, den my hair clip pulled my hair out (if u understand) n den my ppers all on de floor. Tt gerl hu passed by didn't even help, urgh! Some ppl...

So well, I missed my normal time bus n so reach sch cant go upstairs to study peacefully. i tot nvm lah, can concentrate but den... i dun wan tok bout it lah. Juz make me so pissed off! So angry ya noe!

Lucky A-Maths was kinda ok, tho a bit fast n i onli got time t o copy down ans, no time to understand. But Mr Yong v gd, he gav us 1 whole period to study. He say dun need 4 us to lie down on de table n start reading our notes, hehe. Gd, gd.

Our Eng P1 was... TeRrIbLe!!!! I took so much time planning n thinking of words 2 use dat i didn't hav time 2 write gd essay! I did de speech first n wah i tink tt one 400-500 words already sia! Halfway, I stopped (it was oredi 9.50 lar), I wrote de essay. Meow meow, I think I get low marks... I got confused wic is argumentative wic is expository den wen i write only pt n explanation, no reason, no example, no summary. Wah! Den my pts oso repetitive lor. Aiyo! I dunno lar, this Eng paper so hard, i t ink only Shi Yun n Tallie can do well. Oh n Andrea too...

Well, after tt I went to eat b4 finishing my theme book review thingy. Noe wad? I took such a loooooooooong time dat those taking malay n chinese paper (i take hml) finish oredi. Den Billy n his frenz came over to my table n asked me to move. Wen I refused, Billy pushed aside my things while his fren shook de table. I cant do nethin but to move lor! Aiya, so not gentleman. I got de fan first wad... Hours first b4 him liaoz. Neway, I cant believe it wen Mrs Tay came out n sit wif dem 2 do... CHEMISTRY!!! Billy, b...i...l...l...y... u noe! Wah, at de rate de slackers in my class r goin, im dead oredi lar... So well... gtg do Bio ws n study Chem for tmr's test, byez!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home