Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Wow, I found out that Aura, Illu n Ki (dunno their real names) are 15, or just turning 15! Among the 4 of us, I'm de oldest hehe... Dunno bout Heath n Anni tho. But I tink Anni's the same age as Aura...

Haiz... played congkak wif my mum yest until lyke wad. But fun lar... tho she beat me dunno how many xs n i onli beat her lyke 3 rounds?? We played lyke traditional style where we cont cont dun stop after 1 round wan...

Today actualli im supposed to do CIP again wif Nuurul den watch Cinderella wif Iyliana, her twin n her fren... But changed plans, had to do library MMRC noticeboard, so i tot follow same schedule, juz change CIP with library. Den Hui Chan sms me say she cant make it... Wah... I oso dun wan to go lar, i mean not lyke Joanna can come (I called, ok). Den my mum added, go Geylang after i watch movie, die sia! My hw all how?? So now, I'm forcing myself to start tt library thingy, but i juz cant, im at zephyra now, haiz...

Well, i'd better go giv kak illa a testi 1st den start on my werk, buai buai (laju2 sampai pokok ru!!!) Hahakz, malay song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home