Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Eyo.... It's been ez catching my cat and stroking her these few days. Her hairs very soft and she looks soooo CUTE and ADORABLE!!! Hehez...

Neway, did I tell you of my aunt's story to the dentist at sgh? I dun tink so. So yeah... It all started with she having a battery for a heart (ok, is that wad they called bypass surgery? mebe not...) and having a relli bad wisdom toothache. She went to dentists outside but thry dun want to do for fear she might not make it. So she went to sgh, which also happens to be the hospital she work as a nurse in! So yeah, she went into the dentist and he gave an injection for her heart all. Suddenly she saw stars. Literally saw stars!!! She felt giddy and can't stand up and was asking the doctor calmly how come she's seeing stars. Then the doctor panicked and turned pale, "You... You ok or not?" It must have been such a funny sight!!!! Know what my aunt say, yes calmly? "Yeah I'm fine, I'm fine, but why giddy ar?" Lol!!! The thing is, while telling the part abt seeing stars, my mum added, "Not 'anak bulan' (new moon)?" (To determine whether Hari Raya arrive oredi or not is to see whether the 'anak bulan' appear oredi...) Then my aunt say, "Ya ar, not even 7 leko yet I oredi get Lailatul Qadr." Hahaha!!! (7 leko is 7 days b4 Hari Raya and during that time there's this thing called Lailatul Qadr where you get blessed sorta stuff.)

My aunt continued... The doctor was like frantically asking for my cousin, who's wai6ting outside to hurry up and call my uncle, and then call for ambulance to send to A&E. My aunt say, "For what send me there?? I work there!" The doctor was like, "Oh really ar?" then got frantic again.

Finally they reached the A&E with much difficulty and chaos. My aunt's friends were like so shocked, "Eh Jamaliah, what you doin in ambulance??" My aunt said, "Dunno. I'm fine. Just giddy. I want to go home now."

(Alamak, gtg not fun ar nv finish the story... But need to visit my grandma, so well, bye...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home