Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, September 06, 2004

Ouch!!! That was what I said when I woke up. Dunno y, I juz couldn't stand coz my right leg, the back side v painful leh! When I went to the kitchen, I actually hopped one-legged all the way... I was supposed to do CIP @ lib wif Nuurul, cancelled... Went to the doctor instead (no, i didn't jump all de way, juz limp der larz). I tried my best, but tears just start rolling at the clinic, soooooooo painful lor!!!! When I see the doctor, he asked me my name, age and what's the problem. I say lah like sprain liddat, den he ask wad happened. Well, i relli dunno so i sae i dunno lor. He looked stunned den he looked at my feet wic den he go n press @ de painful part, tendon wadeva n ask me if it hurts. It hurts lyke hell sia! I was like clutching at the table trying to break the wood. He den wash his hands n start giving suggestions wad mite haf happened. He suggested one, "You probably dreamt that you were playing soccer and started kicking around." It was so funni lor! With the pain I had to bear n his joke, tears started rolling again. I wonder wad he tinks... So anw, wen i go to the pharmacy tt side, i saw 1 more person limping lyke me. Juz tt morning, I saw 1 more at the registration area. Wah, wen i told my mum, she said it muz b de, in malay, angin pus pus! Hahakz! Went home, ate a lil more, ate medicine den sleep until round 6. I wanted to do hol hw, but err... u noe me... hehe... My leg still hurting a bit but at least doesn't go "nyut, nyut, nyut" Hehe... I mean the blood gets pumped n giv tt err... "feeling??" Oh well, I tink i shud try start on my hw, tataz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home