Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Happy 1-dae-Belated Teachers' Day to all teachers out there n to my bro who juz got acceptance letter to NIE!!! Congratz congratz, gd luck, man!

Anyway... today was quite a 'dreamy' day as it passed so fast! Not tt I'm complaining or sumthin, but juz tt all of a sudden it's oredi Bio test! It's quite oklah... not too hard, but not too easy either. I hope I get distinction for Bio overall pls..... Tt reminds me, get progress report tmr, aiyoh... Eng I tink barely pass, maybe fail, Physics like confirm fail, then E-Maths wah... I tink oso fail... Then SS... tests i get low marks, the June holiday project he extend extend oso i never hand in, bad me! I relli hope n wish upon all the stars in da galaxy tt I'll pass all my subjects, pweezie pweezzzzee!

During CME juz now, 3/1 - 3/4 go hall for sex&media talk, dunno wad rubbish. I nearly fall asleep, relli! Soooooooooo boring! I was like braiding my hair, passing bio paper, talking to Siti, making fun of the coach n all. (I sound lyke a nad gal haha) Urgh!

After that was sickening & all-so-not-happening library duty... Haiz... many pple cannot make it n so i was left the only senior with Licia, Zhi Yu n Nazreen (n i'm the shortest, oooo, soooo fun! blergh!). There was like sooo many bks i tink i shelved 40 malay bks, 5 eng bks, 5 chi bks, 5 reference n 5 non-fic... I skipped repairing n counter. All I did was MMRC (juz sum stuff), shelf bks n shelf-read. Wah! *faints*

Well... enuff bout todae, dun wanna hear bout it... Yesterday... let's c... Teachers' Day, so no sch. I spent the morn snoring, the afternoon playing online games wif Sylvia n the evening trying to study bio, do ws, do A-Maths n do SS project. Haha, fat chance, 4get it! In the end, I juz finish ws n read half of Bio, juz imp pts...

Two days ago was totally cool! (Well... after the morn part...) Though I had to spend the morn listening to Siti grumble cos those involved in concert changed the 3/3 schedule to follow lower sec. So well... while other concert performers tt get to perform for upper sec (>:() go up to hall, I was stuck with da rest of da upper sec in da field doing aces. Grrrrrr..... Then my class went up to start the Breakfast With Teachers. Relli, we spent $150 4 nothing. I didn't get to taste the fried rice or the sticks or the curry puff or the samosa. So... I onli ate 1 chicken wing, round 4 sushi (Sang Jin mum make v nice leh!) n i tink 4 cups of drinks onli...

Throughout the breakfast i was running, first to catch Miss Lela, then to catch 4/5 class act (v cool! funni leh!), then to catch Mr Mubarak on the 4t floor, then to go n change to costume, then back to class, urgh! Blablabla, I was backstage waiting for 2/3 to end their play which they extended until soooo long. Talked to a 5/1 gal n to 2 dancers. Nice tokin to em in my nervous state. Finally, it was our turn! I'm not sure it went well cos I was too engrossed in the play. Sum of the funni parts didn't werk out but sum went v well. My remembered my lines n juz 4got minor placements. The dance was totally energising, we were shaking every limb to the song, Grease Lightning (yeah baby yeah!).

After our play, we received sum small praises before running to the back of the hall to watch other classes act. 5/1 was relli relli funni, my stomach hurts! The Temasek freestylers were quite messy, too many ppl, but overall was not bad. Well coordinated n all... After I got bored, I went back to class hoping to find sum food or drinks but there was totally NOHING!!! Ow man! I juz changed, then start wrapping up sum last min presents. Wen i was done, i dumped my unwanted things into my locker before fetching that big water dispenser, send the presents n making my way to my pri sch...

At my pri sch, i couldn't find my way to the HOD rm to my teacher's table as da sch had juz undergone PRIME changes thingy. Wen i finally found my way, i saw tt Lock Bin, Wing Ki, Sze Hwee, Jeh Ni n Iyliana were der. I was surprised to be greeted quite merrily. We tok tok, den Mdm Irma arrived. I've alwaes not toked a lot wif her n so i juz let my former classmates tok. Soon after, Izhar arrived n I saw his silat. He was a bit more friendlier to me den da last time we met, though he teased we alot wif my big water dispenser calling it an oil tank n all. Den we went out, bla bla bla, den me, Iyliana n Izhar returned to the HOD rm coz Amalina n Hakimah were der n their stories are normally exciting! So well, Amalina n Mdm Irma started chatting bout Fahmi n Fuad wif frequent interuptions fr Izhar. Den we went to da topic on Mdm Irma's daughter. We laughed quite a lot @ Amel's actions n Izhar's kinda stutter. Ok, so bla bla bla, met Nadiah, toured da sch n all. Den Wing Ki, Jeh Ni, Sze Hwee, Iyl n Nad decided to go to eat. As for me, I went home... Phew, gr8 afternoon spent!

Do I need to tok bout Monday?? I dun tink so. There's onli 1 thing i remember, I was starving during HML wic was straight after sch since we requested tt we wanted to b released early.

So well... I dunno wad to sae now after letting out so many with the 4th finger of ma rite finger, hehe. Gonna go watch results of Sg Idol now, tataz! 1 last word, alwaes look on da brite side of life ppl!!! Oh n oso visit INFORM fr www.temasekss.moe.edu.sg. It's on da rite side under newsletter. Dun 4get to read on da Sec 3 camp :P Cyaz! (Wah started typing @ 7:22, end @ 10:02 pm... Nvm, I was typing bulletin board in friendster. Add me ppl!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home