Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Asri! It was all... just a lie?? A big joke?? How can you? I knew it, migrating haha yeah rite.

But anywaez, Rehana's REALLI going back to England tmr, no doubt abt tt. Bubbye Rehana!

Ok, I've got lotsa things to write after 3 days. Let's see... Li Jia Wei, Singapore's table tennis player didn't make it into the finals. She already got 3 game point and North Korea (I think) only got 1 but the N.K. caught up and Jia Wei missed making into the final round and clinching either gold or silver just by 2/3 points! Urgh! I hate tt N.K. woman, keep shouting when she gets a point, I'm sure it was to distract Jia Wei and make her tense!!!!

Oh how can I forget to say this... 3/1 and 3/3 made it for the Teachers' Day celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!! After our hard work, we couldn't help but shout of joy when the results were announced in the hall yest (or Fri is more like it). I realli tot we didn't make it but well, miracles do happen! How I wish I can put "Miracles Happen" song here. In fact I'm listening to it now! But guys, seriously... We'd better work harder and make sure we have the mikes in our hands, our backs not facing the audience and remember our lines!!! We don't want to look like fools on Teachers' Day, realli...

Haiz... Next week, the teachers will be keying in our progress report and guess the most fabulous news ever... I haven't do my Physics, A-Maths and SS holiday hw. In addition, I only finish halfway for A-Maths Factor/Remainder Theorem, Linear Law and Functions. How??? Die die. I'm at a lost of what to do. Then, I oso have 2 wks worth of tt malay bk reort and bio ws. It's so... I dunno! But I can't make myself do them, I just can't I dunno y!!! And it's irritating myself ya noe. Argh!!!!!

Ok... it's... I dunno wad to say... Nitez...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home