Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Aiyo! I could have died today, that headache was so terrible!!!!

E-Maths... boring... next...

SS, Mr Tan ask us to do source based, headache headache...

Bio was kinda funny. We went through weekend hw before starting new chapter which she says she's gonna go super diduper fast! I dunno y but Ms Lela's voice like so high-pitched! I just couldn't stand the throbbing on the center of my head. Since it's bio, my mind flew away wondering how disgusting our brain looks like, haha!

Recess, oklah... Badminton again... Me and Izyan play play then suddenly the shuttlecock went on the roof. We were so unlucky that Mr Ng saw us, alamak!!!

A-Maths was kinda funny too. Poor Abbas, keep being 'bullied' by Mr Yong. The class went kinda slow that's all...

I passed English compre!!! But not with flying colours... Sigh... I thought I could have done better but only 14/25!!! Oh well... try again...

Malay, we did the wb and I could hardly concentrate. My head was really going to burst! Besides, all those banging I did to relieve the pain was no use, instead the throbbing increases and I think I got bruise...

Lunch was boring. I ate alone. I mean, hello!!! ALONE??? Then I went to bookshop to buy green pen (finally) before paying my fine at the library.

Went up to Physics lab, blah blah, we were asked to do experiment involving mixing hot and cold water. It was supposed to be so easy but I dunno wad got into me, I actually didn't understand the procedure, my my... Luckily before the temp. of the hot water reaches 0 degrees I started to understand and tried to speed up my work. At last oklah... But I know not fair test one...

Finally end of day!!! Blah blah, reached library, study Bio, meet Siti, go home, on comp, here I am! Ok, it's nearly 7, gotta go pray, tataz!!!