Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Sleepyhead is currently my middle name. I slept for like 4 hrs after sch yesterday and 9-10 hrs this morning. Aiyoh! Sch must have emptied me of any energy. Nvm, today's rest day! Though yes got quite a no. of hw and I've already told myself to buck up before it's too late. I've already found a good place to do hw or revise my sch work. Tampines Library!!! Just get a seat and open my books and I can finish at least 1/2 of the day's hw in 1 1/2 hrs. Eventhough I can still fall asleep, like last Thursday, it won't be long for I know I can't sleep in the library, embarrassing... It's quite an accomplishment you know... To actually study... I'll continue with this diligently and hopefully my grades improve. My A-Maths I already prove I can do well. Now it's Physics time!

Btw, Happy Belated Birthday Effa!!! How can I forget...

News for Harry Potter fans, HEX is back! For real, just like before! And... you have all the things you used to own!

Ok, I'm speechless now... I've got loads to say last night but today... Nothing... Oh well, cya all then! Tataz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home