Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Wah!!!! I wanted to blog so much yesterday, but I was in the toilet and when I went out, my bro is glued to the comp already!!! This morning, from round 8:30 till now is mine hwahwahwa!!! Crazee....

Neway, I cut a bit of my fringe yest, not relli noticable but at least easier to handle as I can comb the rest of the hair into my hairband and I still wont look bald. I like it v much!

I want to say something bout yest tt I relli want to say but I relli cant remember, haiz...

Neway, I dunno wad to give Mdm Irma n Mdm Dewi... And all the rest of the teachers... Haiz...

I dunno wad to say leh, so I guess cyaz nx time! Buai buai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home