Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, August 27, 2004

Sleepy deh... Aiyoh...

Today we revealed the Angels-Mortal thingy. Well... urm... half the class or less did actually... Before I had the chance to tell Valerie I'm her mortal she already went up to me and asked, "Are you my mortal?" I knew it, she would know, I wasn't careful a couple of times too many.

Anyway, today oso we (several Sec 3 classes) had our oral exam. I'm the last in line and since I was cold and nervous I couldn't sit still. If in Malay, it'd be a phrase: Like a burning worm... I changed place God-knows how many times. I'm lucky that I sat near Valerie, Karen, Si Hui and Alia. They helped me quite a lot oso lar. So... my turn in front of Mrs Verma... Nervous, panicked, forgot whatever I wanna say, uh oh! The passage was about err... wait a min... I 4got! All I know was Mrs Verma commented I was too fast and so can't hear some words properly. The pict convo was bout the spectators at a soccer match. I forgot words like spectators and get together and I didn't interpret much. From what Mrs Verma told me, I think I passed but very low... The convo was to talk about a game where my team lost. I forgot things like "try to do better" next time, "should have encouraged my team members", "boost the spirit of my team members" and stuff like that. *smacks head* Boo hoo!!! I know I could have done much much better! Mrs Verma actually had to prompt me to tell me about feelings or atmosphere... Haiz...

Hmm... all I can think of now is how hard I'll need to work this weekend to finish ALL my hw, play piano/flute/violin, ballet, speak Mandarin & Arab fluently and sleep (and someone...). If only all these imaginations (daydreams hehe) can come true. How I wish...

Erm... I gtg to Bio and some A Maths then I'm gonna let myself be eaten up by ZzZzZz monster! I'll update ya on this whole wk nx tyme, early nitez!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home