Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Hey!!! I dunno why but I seem to talk alot nowadays, be it to myself, to someone who isn't listening or to someone that just doesn't seem to understand what am I talking about.

During recess, I plyed badminton in the hall with Khai and Meiying. Meiying good leh! Wah me and Khai were like running half crazy, haha! I think she should join that interhouse badminton competition. That reminds me, I feel like joining, but well... I think I'd juz embarrass myself later.

Chemistry test!!!! First time I say that it's easy and I finished whole paper!!!!! I hope I get full marks, pls, pls, pleazie weezie with cheezie weezie cherry on top!!! Long time I never get full marks ya noe!

Btw, met Ms Low juz now and told her bout the loooooong story. Got confused halfway but straightened out at last. There was supposed to be ELDDS phototaking today for INFORM, but 3/1 classroom was used by Sec 4s and Fahmi said no meeting so I went home.

Anw, poor Abbas... He wrote two good articles for INFORM and both were not accepted. Aiyoh!

Juz now before dinner I came online, I tot I can finish my SS hols hw (yea I noe, I noe!) but I ended up playing all kinds of great games on yahoo with Sylvia. So fun! But now I really need to finish that SS hw + SS SBQ qns + Physics brain gym n marks gainer + chem eqn ws + bio crossword puzzle ws + A-Maths hols hw (ok, JUZ SHUT UP) + A-Maths wks n wks ago assignments on factor/remainder theorem, linear law, funct and trigo funct + E-Maths txbk... Help!!!!! I'm so dead! All this by tmr or thursday! How!!!!

Then on Fri I got... OMG! I'm supposed to do library make-up duty but I juz remembered I have oral exams and I'm the last one in line!!!!! No!!!!! Ok, I realli need to go, I'm dead, cyaz, I'm dead, bye, I'm... alive!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home