Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, September 03, 2004

Elloz! Last day of sch yay! A whole lot of hw boo! Oh well, that's always the case... Then first day sch reopen, E-Maths graph test, then that Sat got Malay end-of-yr n then the mondae got Eng end-of-yr. Weaiuo, boing!

Actualli i dunno wad to sae u noe... I wanted to install the HP 2 game back to my comp but can't, so, so boring lor... N dun u dare ask me 2 go n do hw, aiye...

Current status:~

Mood: moody, hungry
Feeling: the fan
Listening: ppl playing basketball
Moving: my legs

Ok, that was so lame...

Oh I remember! Let me talk bout my progress report... I wasn't too sad bout my results but I wasn't too happy either. I passed all subjects but I relli relli noe I could have done much better, not with the tests, but with the efforts i put in in every assignment. Relli, I noe i can do it... But well, the fact tt my MSG was 3.6 wic i considered ave in my class, i wasn't feeling so bad...

Anyway, Daphne (not 3/4 larz...) got into the finals (I tink) of Sg Idol! Woo hoot! Wait, did I talk bout this oredi?? Nvm, it's juz tt eventhough she's a bit "babyish" n in malay "mengada-ngada", her voice's gr8, at least she noes how to choose songs to suit her voice... She's alwaes so lively n brightens up ppl's daes. I mean she sang "I Will Survive" yesterday n it was gr8 man! Juz... totally cool... U look @ how the other contestants dance to her song in the "finale" sorta.

Ok... 1 wk hols coming up... My plans:
1) start my CIP, at least 3 hrs each day on all 5 weekdays
2) do all the new hw
3) finish up my unfinished hw fr this term
4) start revising thoroughly especially malay
5) finish the malay bk, Hati Seorang Wanita
6) do the MMRC noticeboard at lib
7) get sufficient sleep
8) get someone to play some sports with me
9) follow my mum to Arab street to start buying Raya clothes
10) go Wild Wild Wet!!!

Ok... I dunno larz... But I'm sure I won't be able to do all these, but i hope the ones tt i won't get to do won't be the study side one. I relli need those!!!

Fine, I'm relli hungry. Gtg off now, byez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home