Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

*Blank* *Blank* *Blank*

*Homework* *Homework* *Homework*

Smoke!!! Oh, nothing to panic...

Ok, fine, fine! I just wanna say that I hate farewells! First Rehana and now Asri! This is so... sucky! Urgh, just so... !!!It was during ELDDS that Asri said his family's migrating to Kelantan, Malaysia. I was like, "Haha, funny, I don't believe you..." and he was like, "If you don't believe, ask the rest, Elyn all." I just so can't believe it! He'll be migrating as early as this Sunday summore! Aiyoh! Sigh... Looks like I'm short of 2 friends to talk to during ELDDS now. It's going to be sooo booooriiing!!! Urgh!!! :'( Why must this happen??Ok enough of that (No, not enough! I'm too agitated!) ...

Today was err... tough? Physics pop quiz sure 0/3 and E-Maths test already confirm 10 marks gone, dunno how to do... Sigh... Then Lit, got back test paper, guess what??? I failed... By 1.5 marks...Anw, last period, after Eng, Kenneth announced that we'll be playing angel-mortal. Aiya, so copycat. 3/6 do, 3/2 do, 3/1 do, 3/3 oso wanna do. So let's see, I got... whoops! Cannot tell! So far I only told one person (diff. class) and one more accidently (he saw my paper) but I trust these two not to reveal it. My problem now, what to give, how to give?? I mean he/she comes early and then, if not her friends would come early. Wah, tough! Hmm... I wonder who my angel is...

ELDDS was actually short and sweet but I write very slow so I only went home ard 4. We were supposed to write a poem and this was what I wrote:

"You will never make it.
A dancer you will never be.
The mark you will never hit."
That was what she shouted at me.

Just look at all the pupils looking,
It was totally, totally humiliating.
No words can ever describe how I was feeling,
And all I could think of was just disappearing.

"Oh I'm so sorry, Dolly.
Please, please believe me,
That was just out of a moment's folly!"
She came nearer and hugged me.

Were those last few words really what she meant?
No, I doubt that they were.
My heart will never heal and hence,
Never again will I step in here.

Yeah, it's kinda lame, but that was all I could think of. Ok, I haven't finish my hw, yes at this time... Let me go to sleep now, nitez!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home