Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Thursday... Thursday... Thursday... Yawn...

Let's see... I left my bro this morn, went without him, sooo looong... Reached sch quite late. Discussed library with Sarah awhile, class bbq with Zhi Xin awhile and tried to finish my malay compo but as you know my class, so kancong, so fast switch off lights so I had to bring my book down. Downstairs I wrote a bit more before flag raising, blah, blah, announcement of classes that made it into tmr's competition... Sec 3/1, 3/2 and 3/6... As expected no 3/3... A bit disappointed of cos, but at least we tried.

First two periods, English test, compre "O" level paper, was quite easy in my opinion except for 1 or 2 tricky qns. It might be that I followed Mr Tan's advice or that I read qns wrongly, dunno larz...

Reading period was ok, well... Just read lor. Malay, we did sentence formation and the wb (which many neva finish).

Recess, same as yest...

Chem got back test paper. So glad I passed! I really tot I failed cos I panicked that day and neva do many qns (I mean I left 3/5 of the MCQ totally blank, what do ya call tat??). Lucky me those that I did one I got correct...

Bio did ws. Ok, when Ms Lela say she's going fast she really would. Grr... Holiday need to read Bio txbk, haiz...

CME!!! Tot free period but Ms Rajah come in and talk bout petting during relationship and signals you give the opposite sex, aiyoh so boring!!! I just don't like the way she stand and talk, dun ask me why. So basically I was like... dunno larz... Lucky got my class jokers, got laughter...

End of day, had to stay back got short rehearsal for Teacher's Day play. Aiyo, so few people turned up, kinda boring. And I didn't enjoy it much as some were so draggy and I was fighting against time, got library duty ya noe. Finally at round 2:30, it's over and off I go to da library. Ok, I'll skip this part, it's all a routine so well... I'm bored hearing it myself...

Missed 10 so waited for the next one. So many people in the next one, so I skip it and took the next. Plenty of empty space for me to enjoy my malay book. Oh tat reminds me, I need to do book review, cyaz peeps!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home