Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Watched HZGG today!!! Yong Qi and Xian Yanzi so loving!!! So sweet. Dong'er was like so cute too! Too bad the Emperor spoiled my mood. And that... that Zhihua! Grr...

Anyway, did I saw I started duelling lessons in VH? It's really interesting leh. Sigh... but one bad thing, I'm getting addicted to VH again! I need to study and do my homework, haiz... Someone please help. I must get at least a B3 for my reexams.

(Yay! Caught my cat again! 3rd time today oredi!)

Why can't my dad be like my teachers?? Shouldn't he talk softly and encouraged me to do better and stuff. But no, all he do is scream, gez.

Monday no ELDDS, so free for library. Gotta do noticeboard. Hmm... I'm so getting bored of it. It seems to be the same stuff every year!

(My cat can now press space and enter! Lolx. But she has her nails through my jeans now, alamak! Uh oh, she's making that pissed off sound.)

Lubna invited me to her open house tomorrow, but my father wants us family to go visit relatives again, from 11 a.m. So sorry I can't make it Lubna. Thanks for inviting though, I do appreciate it...

Dunno what to write oredi, my cat about to scratch me, gtg now, bb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home