Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Argh!!!! So tired! So sleepy! I can't wait for tomorrow! I wanna continue to play LIFE! I wanna go jln rayer on Sat!!!!!! Those... are the things on my mind now...

Morning: Went to school to do MMRC noticeboard. I was late (how come it's not surprising??). At arnd 11, I'm rather happy with what I've done, saved my stuff (opps! Just remembered I forgot to delete the files I saved in the documents...), grabbed some coloured papers, say my byebyes and get out. Waited for Siti, too long, left her, got on 10 and changed to 27. At the library stop, guess who I met?? Ridhuan and Azim!!!! They were with two other guys whom I didn't even take a second glance at. I got down of the bus and caught sight of Ridhuan. He seemed soo familiar yet I couldn't remember where I'd seen him. I didn't notice Azim at that time. Ridhuan then saw me and started pointing at me to his friends. THEN, I caught sight of Azim and remembered Ridhuan was... well Ridhuan. I was in a hurry so I just scurried off. But, I turned two more times to take a good look if my eyes were playing tricks. It's been sooo long since I last saw them face to face! About 9 years ya know! At one of my glances, I heard Ridhuan asking the rest, "Eh, isn't that Marliyana??" I'm so sorry I didn't stop. My legs kept on moving!!! Sorry for that Ridhuan and Azim, so really sowie, kk.

Afternoon: I took a shower, put on make-up, got my mom to help me iron my clothes, put in things in my bag, wore my clothes and got out of the house. I hurry hurry then suddenly Wani called to say that they left Alia's house and was heading to Siti's already. Sheesh! Siti's house so near! I could have left house like 1/2 an hour later!!! Bla... Bla... Bla... My house. I feel so odd being the host. I don't like it at all! I was like walking right in front and the rest were chatting and joking happily behind me. Hmph! Bla... Bla... Bla... Evening...

Evening: Reached Qazim's house and my legs were hurting badly already! Had to give up my seat 'cause Amirul no chair and so I had to sit right in front of the tv (sorta). Luckily Alia soon came back from toilet and joined me. Not long after that, the pizza guy arrived!!!! Canadian pizza, my fav! The pizza I got (2nd last of the 1st batch and that's the only strip of pizza I got, waaaa....) was soooo tasty!!! I was savouring each and every bite. Yum! Yum! Qazim, what's the name arr? The first batch of pizzas that one... All done Bla... Bla... Bla... Night...

Night: Last stop, Fatin's house. It was two storeys! Kewl... We got inside and helped ourselves to food. Hehe... Then Wani and... Shairah I think, were like, "Can we play the game now please??" I was just eating eating and was totally confused about what game they were talking about (Why am I such a blur sotong??). When they finally sat down at the carpet did I realise it's... Game of LIFE!!! Hurray!!!! "Huh, what's Game of LIFE??" I asked. Lolx, sorry people, real sleepy by that time already... So explain explain and we played... I had the blue bus (I wanted green!!!) and started with college and all. At first I got a job as an accountant (I had a choice of accountant, entertainer and artist) with a salary of 80,000 (not counted the taxes people have to pay me) but then halfway I had to change job and became a Tech with a salary of 90,000 (not counted the amount people have to pay whenever anything on the board goes off or something)
woo hoot!!!! But that's as far as I understood. The rest I had help from around the board and Nisah. Really, I was totally totally lost and confused, with the money especially... Then not even 1/10 of the game we had to go... Boo hoo!!! Do wan do wan!!!! I'm so getting Game of LIFE with my raya money. Mwahaha... Then watched a bit of True Files before going out of Fatin's house. The boy so sad!!! Abused like what, had to eat his own shit, walk around the house naked, beaten until one of his bones broke, burnt with candle wax (his testicles, ouch!), burnt with cigarette putt and many more until he died... Stupid mother! Go and believe that crazy lover of yours for what?! IDIOT sia! That ******* oso dunno what he gained from abusing the boy. *Sniff* *Sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home