Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Erm... guys? Ignore the last 3 posts k? That was so totally not me...

Btw, I just got broadband hurray!!! For both computers summore... Ok, my story for today now:
Morning, was a bit fed up at my bro cos I wanna reach sch early to read my SS for test today budden he wants to top-up his ezlink and off we go to MRT station, aiyo... Reach sch no time to go upstairs, so I just sit at the parade sq and soon was joined my peeps after peeps, which means I couldn't concentrate on my SS, sigh... First period E-Maths, neva do 1/2 da hw but neva got into trouble of cos though I feel a bit bad I didn't even try... But I know how to do! Well, no. 6 at least, 7 is like a "huh" thing to me, nvm.

Next SS, Mr Tan say that he took sources about Northern Ireland for fairness and reliability. He gave us some time to read up and then test begin. Wasn't so bad... I followed the steps in Ms Neo's notes (btw, Asri can lend ur SS notes, I wanna photostate) and think I did ok. I mean it's Mr Tan marking, his expectations are definitely much lower.

Bio was ok too. I passed, phew! But I know I could have done better as got some stupid, very stupid mistakes. Know what? Billy got highest! The class slacker is now improving, we other slackers are doomed!!!

Recess, no TAF!!! Mr Ng was absent and no one brought out the badminton rackets, so we just stood around before dispersing.

A-Maths was soooo funny today!!! We started on trigo funct, then got the TOA CAH SOH (big foot auntie in hokkien or something), got shortcuts to getting answers and got this ASTC table we must memorise. Know what Mr Yong suggested to make us remember? All Science Teachers are Crazy, haha!!! He also added All Students of Temasek are Creative, but not as funny as Chuan Li's All Staff of Temasek are Crazy, eheh!!!

After that we had Eng, oral presentation again, today's one kinda boring... I like Abbas's team's topic but i could hardly hear them so, well...

M.T. Cikgu Alijah not in and we had to do Karangan. I had writter's block and had to force myself write a draft before starting to write proper which I never finished on time of cos. Lucky thing Cikgu say can hand in tmr.

Lunch... Forget it, skip!

Physics was gr8! Totally! Me and Siti were joking round throughout the lesson eventhough we have a very big flame infront of us as well as a very hot screw nut. I called Siti Silly Siti and she called me Silly Marli and stuff. At the end of the lesson, I still haven't finish my paper, last qns, dunno how to do hehe.

Went here there here there then suddenly end up in 3/7 and was asked to join the sing song competition. I had only like what 10-20 mins to prepare?? There's all the steps to memorise as well as the lyrics ya noe! Somehow I managed a bit and then we were on stage doing what we should, a bit of a disaster really on my part really, I forgot part of the lyrics and steps, whoops, sry guys! After that Siti said she couldn't hear us and I was like, "O... K..."

Got out of sch, wait for bus, reach home, on da comp and now! I'm supposed to continue the job application letter and resume but dunno where I put the draft, aiyoh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home