Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Will you stop nagging me?????!!!! What proper rest?? I haven't even learn my SS ok! I'm now writing what, a job application letter for my aunt which my mum insist I write now! It's not like I'm dilly-dally go online, go friendster and chat like Abang k! So what if I type with one hand? I find I type faster tghis way. I've trained myself to hold a paper with my left hand and type with my right ok. I rarely need to press backspace. My right hand practically glide and dance on the keyboard without having to juggle a piece of paper. Just look at you, smoking right infront of me, no wonder I got lung infection last time. Then keeo singing out of tune, not funny, but irritating. I can't say this out loud. I never will... I wanna sleep now... It's nearly 11 already!!! How did I get myself into this big mess, tell me!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home