Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Once again, please don't mind me...

What's his problem?? Come home only like what. Then just because he must change seat to watch tv while eating, he ask so much why the comp must be there blocking the way. Hello, how I know! It's all engineering stuff , Abang knows what's he doing lah! Why would he for nothing look for your anger huh? Come on, it's just watching tv during eating. That itself is a bad habit. We're just one of the fortunate families to have a small tv in the dining room ok, never realise that I suppose. Am I the only one who's ever grateful?? At least among the people around me, I think so... People keep complaining about what they don't have or have too little. Hey, if you don't have one thing, I tell you, you have another and if you have too little, be grateful that you have it! Then during dinner, all sudden ask whether want to keep one or two prawns for my brother. Please he ate already and my other brother don't eat so I said, "Easy, just finish the prawns (which was left like two more only) so my brother won't see and won't even enquire about it. Besides sometimes he doesn't even eat, then wasted. Anyway, if what is left for you is only one and it is very nice, you'd keep asking if there's more and will be err... kempunan. So why don't we just finish it?" Then he say, "Selfish!" Excuse me!!! Don't have to be so harsh right?? Then continue eating why you keep looking at the prawns, aiya!

Then the other he, come home make silly remarks which I now find very irritating. I don't know what to say already lah, I'd better finish yesterday's job application thingy, urgh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home