Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, April 09, 2004

Yay! Me and my mum start talking already!!! We started yesterday when my aunt was admitted to hospitalthen she asked me want to go or not. Now we talking like normal again. But of course there's this gap. As the Malay saying goes, the wound might have healed but the marksill still be there.
Anyway, the Book Talk yesterday was... fine... Not so good, 'cause we couldn't load the powerpoint fast enough and then we talked too fast and we didn't make eye contact with the audience and all. But it was ok... there were people listening (a few librarians, a few from 3/4 and the rest Ms Low's class or just people visiting the library.
Sigh... my throat not sore anymore but I keep coughing, bad cough one. Then I kept biting my right cheek (the part where the top and bottom teeth like vampire's fangsand so yesterday I bit again accidently while eating and I think I punctured a blood vessel, 'cause got quite a lot of blood and it was sooooo painful!). Aiyo...
Ok I dunno what to say. I just would like to know who likes LotR here? Please put up your hand at my tagboard. Also who thinks I should cut my hair? Also put up your hand if yes and please state which question you answering (argh! I forgot! is this the correct spelling?) WoW... forget it, just remember my blog, :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home