Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Homework?? *makes blur look* What hw? Got hw? Lol, jk, of cos got lotsa hw! I just finished the 3 bio quizzes, 90%, 83% and 85% in sequence of quiz 1, 2, 3. I also finished the Malay letter writing yesterday. The Chemistry... I dunno how to do some qns how to send online?? Maths... I started yesterday... but too sleepy can't even finish (and can't even differentiate between Lothlorien, Lorien and Luthien). I also watched the err... funky Physics online explanation but still haven't do the ws. I've also found about 2-4 articles that I like. I've also started reading random pages on the inspirational book, Teen Berries or whatlah. For Book Talk, I've finished 3/4 of The Hobbit and have to write the review tomorrow. Let's see... those that I haven't start on are A-Maths ws, English summary and Ms Yang's (corect?) Bio ws. Cool!

Anyway, I have to say this on my blog... "Ms Yang is great!" Lolx.

Today's schedule... go Science Center!!!! Then at night finished both Maths, Bio ws and English summary.

Tomorrow's schedule... do articles and book talk, go see my grandma at hospital, go kenduri (dunno wad in English) and then at night finish wadever rot's left.

OMG!!! I forgot my SS project!! Aiyah, I do now larz.

Ok, that's all peedy weedy peeps. WoW, don't procrastinate(leave things to last minute, like me)... Please do that. Look at my grandma... Monday she was so fine, Tuesday she fell in the toilet, Thursday go check hospital, got warded and go operation. Today, dunno, tomorrow dunno... So please heed my advice, force yourself... Ok, tataz peeps! Bubbye bubble teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home