Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, March 12, 2004

OMG!!! I did so badly for term 1!!!! Oklah, maybe not for some of you, but to me it is... I got...
Subject Mark(%) Grade Rank
English 50% C6 31/41
Higher Malay 68% B3 3/5
E Maths 75% A1 23/41
A Maths 58% C5 25/41
Social Studies 48% D7 34/41
Elect Lit 64% B4 6/10
Biology 61% B4 17/40
Physics 68% B3 24/41
Chemistry 77% A1 15/41

Average: 63%
M.S.G: 3.8
Class Position: 24/41

But as you can see, my class didn't do so well either. I mean look at the ranks! So anyway, I just wanna congratulate those who have done well or improved for those who didn't or slacked, it's ok, this is just term 1, the main marks are SA1 and SA2 and also remember your goal to pass O'levels with distinctions! Ok, that was partly for me too... I think I want to go to Temasek JC if can 'cause got swimming there. If cannot, then either Meridian or Tampines JC, if still cannot, take Temasek Poly larz.

Anyway, sorry for not blogging for quite some time, I've been squashed in between tests, homeworks, assignments and many more! So, tomorrow I'll be taking my MUIS PSLE results! So nervous!!! I don't mind even if I get aggregate 400/500, it's good enough! Sigh... Then tomorrow afternoon me going to Johor, Kota Tinggi to be exact for a wedding. Then Sunday of course got religious class. Monday/Tuesday I have to go to school to hand in A Maths worksheet. Tuesday is Khairiyah's B'dae! Thursday, I got library duty and ELDDS meeting clash, aiyo, need to sort that out. Then Friday have library meeting. Wah!!! As for homework,

English - summary, read inspirayional book, 10 reviews on environment articles
Higher Malay - worksheet
E Maths
A Maths
Social Studies - project on NeWater
Elect Lit
Biology - concept map, read notes, 3 quizzes on edulearn
Physics - worksheet, 4 downloads from edulearn
Chemistry - print from edulearn (2 maybe)

Ok, I have to go now, eat, chew, chomp, gulp, cyaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home