Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Wah! My comp juz now got 43 (or more) adware/spyware and the exe virus! Then quarantine, delete, whatever... left 25. Now cleaning again. It's so irritating cos the comp so slow and keeps getting stuck! I can't even chat with Sylvia yesterday. *opens comp monitor and picks out virus one by one* Not only does my comp have virus but me too! Well, sort of. I have a sore throat and a runny nose. My brain oso like exploding and my muscles feel so stretched!!!
Sry peeps, so many !!! Can't stand it. Tmr got Physics test summore and the A Maths assignments I dunno how to do, how to pass mid yr?!?!?! Like impossible ya noe! Both E Maths class test I failed, aiyo...
Urgh! Then my eyes like going bad. Must eat more carrots. I oso need more calcium, my back like so arched like that, aiyo... (ok, after learning Bio...)
Anyway, I didn't even get to go to Afterworld, blargh! I should have bought tickets earlier and so then can tell my mum I already bought tickets so can't waste. She gave me so many excuses. She cook already lah, too expensive lah, this that. Then when I was going out, she was praying so I just open the door and go out lor. Then I reach the interchange, she sounded so angry over the phone and asked me to come home straight. So like what you noe! Aiyo!
Actually her reason was that in the morning when she wanted to go out to the market (which includes Cash Converter sumhow), she asked me to follow and I say tired this that this that. But really ar, she's going like... urgh! Then afternoon, Nuurul (Khairiyah so long larz) called me and asked me if I can lend her some brooch for her scarf cos she need to go out and forgot to bring. Since I already told my mum I tired just now right, I told Nuurul I ask my mum first. I was expecting her to say about the morning incident, but she didn't. Instead she asked me to go. Eh! Like this not angry you know! Then while meeting Nuurul we met Siti and Siti asked me to follow her to Afterworld. I did feel guilty you know that I didn't follow my mum in the morning and then now I want to accompany Siti. So I told Siti I'll ask my mum first. At home, I asked her and sure enough she said no (very angry). She said why so expensive. I said cos got food. Then she say she cook already. Ok fine, I called Siti and told her I can't go. But then, Siti said she got free ticket from her netball teacher and her younger sister not at home while her older sister don't want to go, so she asked me. Then my dad came home. So I asked him instead, but still infront of my mum. He then said if I want to go then go lar, which is what I did of course. And my mum didn't say eh, oh or ah or whatever. So I thought can lor! Then go interchange... ^blah blah blah, so embarrassing. Siti was already so excited got someone to accompany her then she had to go alone... And me, I was stuck at home being Cinderella cleaning my room from the mess my mum decided to send a tornado to.
Aack! This is all I can do, blog! There's no one I can talk to. Maybe Sylvia... but what? Tell her the whole story and bore her to death?? Of course not! Lucky I have my blog. I definitely noe my parents not good with computer skills and if they do somehow master it quietly, I won't mind them reading what I've written. Read what's in me. Ever since my eldest brother go U and my 2nd brother go army camp (after some complication, he not allowed to go home often and so I only see him sometimes), I've been so alone. I miss especially my 2nd brother. He played a huge role in my life! Ok, I'm crying now, that means I really miss him, ok...
Someone help! I feel so... lost, fragile and whatever else! Help... *collapses on floor*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home