Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, February 27, 2004

Arlooze, my head so sleepy it would probably roll off into a corner and lay there to rot but it's stuck to my neck... First period I can already doze off, but thanks to refresher (a sort of medicated oil) I woke up, not because it refreshed me, but because I got it into my left eye (that's why I ran to the toilet juz now...). Really, I;m in no mood to do anything right now, but I just have to tell the happenings of today, I'm currently addicted to my blog.

Then had Physics, I'm beginning to like Mr Mubarak but it was kind of funny he keeps calling Andrea to demonstrate force and didn't notice that err... a few of us are laughing at how short he looks. Without Andrea he looks ok, but with Andrea and sometimes he called Zhi Hao, really he looks short but he really can't help it, can he? I dunno... using physics or something.... lol. Anyway, after that had Bio, we had some confusing explanations to listen to but I managed to catch 50% of each part. Shi Yun was brave to admit she understands 100%, but she's the confident kind and she does do well in her studies. So, then recess, I ate rice! Half of me was elling me not to but the other half won and I ate rice... during RECESS! Then S.S, Ms Neo was like blabbing on and on about SBQ and then her university life (Interesting facts: she's like... playful in her school days and she didn't take S.S last time, how in the world did she become S.S teacher then??) while the other classes have emptied out for the leadership Investiture and when Song Wei interupted her saying that we'll be in deep trouble if she continues cos we're supposed to be in the hall 5 mins earlier but we're like 5 mins later!! And then she said why we didn't tell her earlier, really, we thought syhe knew... Anyway, Ms Neo is currently my fav teacher, hehe. For the leadership Investiture, it was quite long but I like the song Mr Jared Oh COMPOSED entitled Temasek's Light. Very sweet... very nice... very soothing.... (any leaders reading this, may I have the lyrics pls pls pls?!?!) and the student leaders had their glow-in-the-dark stick and they (the sticks) glow so well in the dark, it suits the song very well with the student leaders swaying, wah... I just feel like crying all of a sudden, lol. So then Fawwaz, our new Chairman of the Sports Captains (?!?!?! Ok, maybe I dunno him well, but it's totally unexpected) led the school into the Temasek Cheer, everyone so synchronized, like so cool lor! Then Mr Ng explained bout the Sec 3 camp again, I'm taking no. 3, the adventure one no matter what. We'll still sleep in dorm for one day and I've sort of solved the toilet problem (I 'm bringing a whole roll of toilet paper!) and it's the best, I guess I'm getting more and more outgoing huh? The amazing thing is ah, people are worrying avout the caves which have life bats which could bite your head off during the 4 hrs in the caves (even Mr Ng got a bit scared wen he saw them he said, and he's like the bravest I know) while here I am only a teeny weeny bit scared (truthfully, not boasting or anythoing, really...) of the caves thingy and more worried about toilets??

Ok stop about Sec 3 camp... so went back to class, grabbed bag, chucked things in locker practically ran into 3/4 to meet my friend b4 going for bookclub together. Bookclub: Awkward moment and I don't wish to talk about it... After that rushed home, chatted with Rehana on the bus, took 29, alighted at first stop, walked briskly home up the stairs and there's a boy on the 3rd floor who said something like, "Ma, got a girl!" Lolx, he looked so cute. So got home, I ATE RICE AGAIN!!! FRIED RICE SOMEMORE!!! My God... but I managed to stop myself from having a second helping. Then got stomachache and then bathed and prayed, wore my school uniform back (it didn't smell... and I put on talcum powder or whatever that thing is) and off me and my mum go to the MRT station to Lavender (in case u don't know what rot am I talking about, I'm talking about going to make my IC). Along the way, we were debating whether we need the blood group and so I called Siti and my cuz and my mum called my uncle, then I called my aunt, then my mum called my cuz and my dad and blah blah blah. We then reached Lavender, we thought it was Bugis so we didn't alight and then... so well, we alighted at Bugis and went back to Lavender. At the ICA building, I was queueing up to have my pic taken and I couldn't decide how to smile (as my horoscope says, I'm very indecisive this mth) and so I tried both smiles I can do and decided to choose the more natural one. Really, I look so chubby and my left eye looks smaller than my right (Lupin#2?). Aiyo! But then blah, blah my no. was called, table 28 or 29, forgot. It was a guy and he was like so serious I could have kicked him, aiyo! Very hard to cooperate with this kind of people. Then he got ask if I want my name written in Jawi (like modern Sanskrit) below my name. I thought it would be cool and I do know how to spell it, but then he said it will be printed in my handwriting, I immediately answered no thx. Then blah blah, I ended up in Bugis, Kinokuniya. Then poof at Popular in Century Square at Tampines and there I bought a 3-in-1 LotR book, yay! Finally!!!!! Then blah blah wnt home, I had back and shoulders pain. Both my ankles also took turns in feeling like I sprained them, so I collapse on the cool marble floor, I could have fallen asleep if I didn't need to pray. Then blah blah blah blah blah, until now I wanna go sleep. WoW, I heard 2 today but can't remember so... err... Love can only come from the heart, nowhere else, not the mind, not the soul. Sounds cool, but not exactly true... Nevermind, anyway, if you guys know who I like last time, I 'm having a crush on him again, as in AGAIN! I dun want, but can't help the feeling lor but really, I... I dunno... Hope he doesn't find out, I want this to be kept in me and some of my close friends (yes Sylvia, that guy...) and sigh... I doubt I'll ever get a return from him, nope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home