Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Cross country! I'm so proud of myself! I got top 25!!!! I'm not sure what position, but between 20-25, thanks to those who encouraged me to go on, PSL, hehe and St John too. Some teachers and perent support also, hehe. Got one part, the parent support was like cheering on the side of the road, I just felt like laughing lol. Now I believe I can do better for my 2.4 Napfa. While running I kept breathing the words, "U can, u can, u can" Lol, but it worked!!! Woo Hoot! I'm so darn/damn proud 'cause not only did I make it to the finishing line, I got top 25, cooliez! At first, I was just jogging then I found out I can sprint down slopes and then walk briskly up. There's a u-turn part dsomewhere in the middle, the St John there said I was in Top 20, I nearly laughed lor, I didn't believe him, 'cause I tot like, "Me?? Top 20? Nah, he's just encouraging..." but then Chuan Li also said that lor. For th last 400m or so, I kept jogging and didn't stop then as I'm getting nearer I sprinted, yay! Along the way, I saw 'HIM' and tha encouraged me too, hehez. After the race, I was suddenly filled with tears, not sure of happiness or from the pain I had in the chest. But the thing I want to say here is, "Thanks Mr Sara for the guidance on how to run properly during P.E." I used the technique of not putting my hands on my hips and stretching my hands and letting them down so that also probably helped me to run faster. I'm just so glad...n In Sec 1, I got like 30+, like 2nd or 3rd last for those who competed lor... This yr everyone has to run but yes some good runners didn't run because of duty and stuff and probably why I got 20+. I wanna stop now, WoW, believe and urself and trust me, they'll work even if they don't, believe that u've tried ur best and u have other talents, try others...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home