Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, February 26, 2004

See this... the survey at lotrplaza...

rl name(dont worry about last name and if you feel insecure about posting it then dont post it: Marliyana
Who adopted you in the family?: GaladrielStar
What is your favorite colour: too many to list
what is your email adress: s_inter89@hotmail.com add me anytime!
is this family to waky for you(hehehe): err... huh?
when did you join this family: can't remember, I think in Jan 2004
how long have you been on the plaza: err... since Dec 2003... I think...
how long have you liked lord of the rings: since Dec 2003
post wich ones of these you have( aim, yahoo, lotr messenger, msn, icq excetera): meca, msn, icq, mirc
who is your favorite character in the books: *knocks head onto table**looked up* I dunno
if you could be any race what would it be: *knocks again*
your favorite food: *again* I'm very indecisive *knocks*
what contry are you in: *sat up straight and sang the national anthem before saying the pledge* Singapore
what state or city are you in: if you know where Singapore is, you answer this yourself *knocks again*
how did you find the plaza: great! though sometimes it's too advanced for a latecomer, me...
how did you find this family: crazy and cool
which is your favorite book lotr or hobbit or sil or UT: *knocks again and looked up* I dunno... I'm juz startin to read the Hobbit but I have a brief idea of all the bks except the unfinished tale
do you know any middle earth languages: elvish, sindarin, quenya, gralvish *friend pokes head in and said:* YEAH RITE! (sarcastically, get it?)
if yes above wich ones: ^
do you hvae any websites and what are the url's: www.geocities.com/luv_marl/enter.html, my not updated and too elaborated webby and www.pure-princess.blogspot.com , my blog on my crazy life!
post a discription of your plaza characters looks and personality: crazy and just like to do quizzes and talk rot, not about lotr but also very polite and feminine. is tall and slender with waist-length blonde hair which is always tied in rivendell elvish style (if there's such a thing). Always dresses in white flowy dresses unless to special occasions. so unlike me in rl...
post a short history of your character: err...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home