Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Omg!!!! It's good news this time. I did well for my MUIS examinations! I got aggregate 441/500!!! Woo Hoot!!! There's 5 papers, Al Quran-practical (A), Amali-practical A), Sirah-written (A*), Lughoh-written (A*) and Dianah (A). IN () are my grades, you see, all As!!!!! Coolieoz!

Anyway, went to Johor yesterday... boring... then came home about 8:30 p.m. but still got to see Love Is Beautiful a bit and it was so short I could have cried at the end when it ended because I've been waiting for it for a week and then so fast finish, why can't it finish at 10 instead of 9 p.m.

Aiyo, rain and then flood. I 've been like very scared for the past few days, not from the thunder or lightning but from the end of the world. The small symtoms are already visible... like more girls than boys, gays and lesbians, aiyo! Me scared leh!!!

Let's see... I've started playing Neopets again for dunno what reasons, I just felt like doing so. So.. errr... can anyone tell me how to streghten your neopet? Mine is so weak, it even lose to the clown, sigh...

Oklah, I dunno wad to say already, just a WoW... Do unto others what you want others do unto you. Weell, that's all I guess, tataz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home