Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, March 15, 2004

Yay! Yay! Me finally going to Science Center to see the LotR exhibition with Sylvia!!! I'm so excited, we can also get free admission to Science Center, coolieoz! But then arr, I think there'll not be enough time 'cause I really really wanna see ALL the things used in the making of LotR.

Talking about that, I dreamt of going to err... Expo(?!?!) for the exhibition. Somehow, Expo was enlarged and very different and the exhibition was at Hall 7 or something. I was there first with my mum I think. Then I mum go and see clothes(?!?!), I mean our normal wear clothes not LotR ones and I got separated, so I went to the bookshop there to see LotR books. When I got out, I was suddenly surrounded by rows and rows of soccer shirt! Then I got out of that Hall and walked around to find the correct Hall, which was like at the other side of the Expo and when I got there, I woke up... Haiz...

Anyway, WoW, stay calm in times of danger. It helps sometimes you know, but well, it's hard to achieve as you tend to panic. Hmm... I guess that's all, cyaz peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home