Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Yay! Got new car! Not toy car ar, my dad changed his car lah. It's almost the same, just the colour and a bit more different. I love it! It's so nice to be in it though it may be one of the cheapest one around nowadays.
Anyway, me and Sylvia are getting on with our fanfic based on the RP we did last year. She's Aurelia while I'm Catherine. I'll write a bit and her, another bit. We'll then put them up together at Secret Gate and ta daa! Our first fanfic together. But well, as for now I won't be dreaming so far yet 'cause we're not even half of the fanfic! Anyway, you can visit the Quidditch Match written by Sylvia at Secret Gate. I like that blog... so sweet...
Anyway, I have a stomach ache, I've yet to do my homework or started studying AND I feel like continuing my part of the fanfic: the intro... So, cyaz y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home