Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Aiyo, very lazy to edit the previous one, I'll just continue in a new post, here! Ok, I'm in a better mood now, 'a crazy yet polite and feminine elf' as I posted at lotrplaza (maybe cos I was talking bout interesting Denmark wif my friends and maybe cos I prayed juz now and people say if you do, you'll feel more at ease and cheery and I believe them)

So, continue: After lit, I had English which Mr Tan just explain about the skeleton of our expository compo which now I'm wondering whether we're supposed to write the compo or not. Then Chem, I was suddenly put under the pressure of a very heavy sleepy gas. I nearly fall asleep halfway all of a sudden. But really, I'm beginning to really liike Mrs Tay, though I still find her quite like my mum, hehe. But as the saying goes, "The school is our second home..." So well, get it? If not, forget it. Then I rushed to the library for duty and late again, I really can't help it! Then blah blah, poof in MMRC, then printing whatever lah and late for lunch... At lunch I ate Mee Rebus, but as per normal, I don't 'drink' the gravy and so still healthier than finishing the gravy too. Then blah blah, all done, go home, met Izyan and Lubna and poof me on bus 229, then poof Izyan went off and so left me and Lubna talking blah blah blah, then poof at Bedok Macdonalds where my nose started to bleed a liitle. Maybe cos of the sudden temperature change fr the aircon in the library to the warm surrounding. Luckily the bleeding not bad, didn't really come out as blood, but the mucus I sneeze out was like reddish reddish lor. Then I drank vanilla coke while Lubna ate ice cream and then poof I missed 168 and 18, poof Lubna missed 66 and 60 and poof I'm on 168 reading 8 days, poof I'm at home, got a little fright in the lift 'cause the next lift was 'alarming', well, the person inside was pressing the alarm but I got safely poof home, poof in my mum's room for fan, poof at comp, poof talk with NinaNienna, Nina-Nienna or Lady Rose, whatever you wish, poof went to pray, poof on comp, Aragorn's screensaver, poof write survey at lotrplaza, poof now...the present and slowly eating the future and poof, bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home