Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Hello again after so long! Just had my HML oral exam this morn and Eng P1 yest. I think I did quite ok for both larz, but of cos I can't be too sure...

To get you informed, Isilme Elen was hacked for the 3rd time a few days ago. Simone is trying to get a new err... is it server? for it. I don't know to wish it to hurry up or to take time... If it goes up soon, I'll get addicted again and won't start studying but I'll get bored if it's going to take a long time.

Anyway, there's progress in my part of the fanfic me and Sylvia are writing. I can't wait to continue after this. It's fun to write. While reading my pri 6 compo book on Thursday for yest's Eng P1, I came across a compo about me meeting a boy in detention class and being attracted to him and now I've decided to continue the story.... Hehe...

Hmm... just wondering... Does anybody like keep charm bracelet? I'm going to start this year by buying the bracelet and continue on buying one lucky charm each year starting from next year. It sounds like fun. Besides, it's a great thing to do: you can look at the bracelet and remember your past, like where you bought the charm and stuff. I might buy them from overseas (but I doubt so since I dun go anywhere further than KL) or probably from Perlini's Silver. The lucky charms there are $12. Then the bracelet, I'm getting it at Isetan. It has 11 rings, 10 for the 10 years I'm gonna collect the lucky charms and 1... dunno, maybe for letter M (Marliyana) or L (Liyana) or Y (Yana) I guess...

Ok! Just to say one last thing, just now my mum tried doing the hand thing to find out how many children you have (try clapping your hands hard and then clasping one close very tightly. Something will appear on your wrist and count). She told me I'd probably get 3 boys (right wrist) and 1 girl (left wrist). Sounds cool? Speaking of that, I remembered myself wishing I'd get twins when I grow up and my friend told the whole class. It was sooo embarrassing!!! Now I think of it, it's gonna be tough bringing up twins, hehe...

Ok, I'll get going now. I have a fanficto write here! Tataz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home