Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

From morning till now my mum keeps nagging at me and I don't think they are for my own good really!
Anyway, just got back from dinner, so full... Ok, I'll tell you about today's events... Nah, I don't feel like talking...
(after about 2 hrs of being away, going online, going away and bla bla bla...) Yay! A poem! I did it all on my own in about 1/2 an hr. Here goes:

As I walked along the stealthy river,
I remember the times we spent together.
But now that you are gone forever,
Oh how am I supposed to go on my dear?

Days and months have already passed.
And I realised that all Father have said was true.
I should have gone across the sea in the past.
But no, I won't regret. I did it all for me and you.

How will I live?
How will I fare?
I still believe,
That this world's unfair...

But this path I have chosen,
And this path I will lead.
I'll continue on without our children,
Until the time we will again meet.

What do you guyz think? It's in Arwen's point of view when Aragorn has 'died'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home