Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, February 26, 2004

I dunno why, my temper seems to get shorter and shorter each day! I keep getting mad, feel insulted, feel neglected and I think I could have screamed at or strangled the person. That was what ?I am the whole day, angry, angry, angry...

P.E, we had to run 2 rounds as a class, quite tiring but I did it, no stopping but after running my heart could have popped out and squished at Mr Sara's feet or something, it was beating so hard lor! Then we played frisbee, my friends were like singing and singing and I find it irritating 'cause while they're singing I'm still trying to get my breath. Then bla, bla, period ended, Mr Ng talked about the Sec 3 camp, I like the 3rd one, adventures like flying fox, caving and stuff (2nd was cycling and caving and 1st was eww, learn about plantations? please... But then, Kenneth told me later that for the 3rd one, we havce to sleep in a tent, not bad but no toilets! I can't live with bathing using well water, ok still ok but then do business in bushes?? Aiyo!). Then HMT, reading period first then studies which we did grp work and Nuurul, Siti and Dayah (ok not so) were talking and talking and not doing what we're supposed to do. Then at the end of the period, each groups need to present and we did black or white to see who had to do the talking and guess who was the pick of the mth (odd one)? Me and Dayah, then halfway Dayah was like asking me to say all, yeah rite... Then when I stood up, cikgu keeps saying cannot hear me, then need to repeat and I was looking like a fool stuttering, getting mixed with my words 'cause I wrote only in pt form lor. Grr... Then recess, I managed 900 skipping today (so far only once I did 1, 000) and then went to get some food 'cause I was so hungry and then no more food at the malay stall. I went to the western stall, I can't stand anymore sandwiches 'cause I feel like vomiting and I don't want to eat any burgers, very fattening lor so I didn't eat. Then I went to bookshop to buy a comb for tmr (I'm gong to make my IC and I don't have any combs??) and don't have, so I bought Hello Panda and went to sit across my friend. She was like talking and talking with my other friend and totally ignoring me until the bell nearly rang. Then after that they went another way and I decided not to follow them, I'll feel like a total outsider and intruder if I do, and I went to follow the boys in my class who went for Geog class and of course need to split 'cause I take lit and it's in my class. Reached class, empty except Emily, Celine and Khairunnisa I think but they sat like across the room! And so I sat at my seat, right smack in the middle of the class alone till Siti came in asking to borrow my 8 days. Then the rest start filing in and Ms Rajah still haven't come. Then Michelle and Yi Chen went to look for her after some time and so in she walks at bout 11:25, 25 minutes gone in case you're wondering and she kept on saying sry 1001 x saying she thought our lesson starts at 11:35 (really, it's OK...).

Sigh... need to go for awhile now, maybe continue later maybe not, I'm still pissed btw. And WoW, brain vs brawn, think bout it, no time to explain, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home