Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

My b'day! My b'day! Yay! Lol. I think those who wished me happie b'day equals to half a class or so. Anyway, the presents I got, earliest till now...: My aunt gave me a watch, a perfumed talcum and a perfume on Saturday I think. Last night, Sylvia gave me a card as you can see in my previous blog, my mum gave me a pencil case(shaped like tiger), a cat bean-bag (small one), a metal-bottle and a yellow wallet (female design, hehe) in a basket and wrapped like a hamper and my bro also gave me $12 to buy a LotR book. In school, Nuurul gave me a cat in a bag (lol) which she and Siti chose at Precious Thoughts and Kenneth(my class manager who anounced to the whole class about my b'day!) and Abbas bought me a pen and a pencil. The last presents was 'debated' by Christine and Kenneth/Abbas. (these debate students...hehe) Christine said that they should have bout a glossy wrapping paper, put some pebbles and sand, then put flower, wrap and give me. Kenneth then replied that he only had like 10 minutes during lunch to do something and besides, I'd throw the flower in 2 days time (I'm not that bad right?). And so they went on, until bus 10 came, luckily not long after...

So, as for people wishing me happy b'day, there's a lot to name including those I didn't expect. And for those who extended your hand to wish me and I didn't take it, sorry but I'm not supposed to, no skin-to-skin, hehe! Anyway, I know very long I neva put WoW, so, well, a short n simple one here: Always smuile even when you freel like frowning as you'll neva know who's falling in love with em! Well, thx to those who wished me and tataz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home