Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, February 20, 2004

Wah! Physics test! Horrible, sure fail one. Bio also me just pass, what more Physics. Sigh... Then Tuesday have English test, what a nice birthday present, urgh, shud hav voted for Wednesday... Haiz... I wonder what my 15th birthday will be like this year... I know it'll be different for some reasons, both good and bad.

For those who are members of TMS bookclub or would like to join, which I encourage and which I doubt you guys will not do, there'll be a meeting next Friday at the school library straight after school to about 1:30 p.m.

Aiyo! I have so much work to do, but neva do, I just don't feel like it! Now, I'm like getting back to unnecessary online 'games' which makes me waste time. Silverlands is one of the new ones I joined. I'm now back to Lotrplaza and Habbo.

Anyway, just now afternoon I took a short nap and I got a very crazy dream but the craziest and scariest one is when I reached a house from a back door(it's HDB flat, 4 room I think) and then someone said not to open the front door because there's something outside but I opened and I saw something like a dementor, but it looks worse! When I wanted to shut the door, the creature like stabbed my arm or something making my wrist have a hollow black hole, I can see through! My skin on my hands also hardened then break, ewww!!! Then like left bones and muscle!

Hmm... I gtg now, talk another day, tataz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home