Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Lots to write about, but no time! Social Studies, aiyo essay! Then today got Anak Metropolitan, my mum said last episode already, so I badly want to watch! Sigh... But partly my fault alsolah, I came home late, went to Dunman to watch netball match, we won to Bedok Green, woohoot! Jia Hui and Sab were great! The rest were good too but probably because these two were the attackers...well, you get the idea... Then, me, Siti, Khairiyah and Alia had short netball skill practices like shooting, blocking and passing, that kind lah. So anyway, I was so damn tired after that... So far, I only finished E-A Maths(it's A Maths topic but my E-Maths teacher teach one lor).Still got Physics and SS, la la la... So neways, Valentine's Day is coming! Ok, I know I don't have a valentine(who would be mine?????), besides I don't really celebrate it(religion...) but to those who celebrate or/and have a valentine, the wish was for you. Anyway, I think I'd better go now. Anyway, to those who still don't know, I've changed my hp number but of course I won't write it here, I'd call myself a total idiot if I do that. Err...WoW, treasure you loved ones, try not to let go but do let go when it is time to do so. I hope you understand, no time to explain, tataz! Oh 1 more thing, my blog will probably undergo some changes when I'm free, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home