Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Aiyo Monday have SS, E-Maths(Matrices from A-Maths) and A-Maths test. Then I have like 1,000,000 A-Maths ws on Indices and Surds. Hate them. Plus I have Chem 'test' on asknlearn, have to do before 29th and also my Arab wkbk for tmr religious class. How to survive?? So, I'm now totally totally addicted to LotR that I think I'm going crazy (partly 'cause I sand Baa Baa Black Sheep, Mary had a Little Lamb and London Bridge is Falling Down while waiting for my order at S-11. I sound really crazy right? But of courselah, I didn't sing too loud but still audible for the people behind me, hehe. Then at home, I ran after my cat with a plastic bag screaming, lol. Crazy enough?). Anyway, want to hear funny acts by my cat? Well, yesterday she was lying on the desk infront of the mirror facing my house door, her favourite sleeping place besides under the computer desk and on my or my dad's favourite chair when the 'gas person' came. She's always so scared of people and so she ran like lightning to the computer here as this is like 'inside of the house' lah. Not funny enough? Ok then, just now she was lying on the computer desktop probably waiting for me to play when she saw me sitting at another corner. She tried to look for me then her head like falls at the side of the computer desk making her fall. Still not funny? Then while I was sitting at the sofa, she was at the desk facing the house door again and she was looking at me, her head to the side staring at me, she really looks like a dead cat 'cause she don't blink much. Then when my father was talking, her ears were like twitching, like she can listen like that. Okok, if at this point you don't find any of the three funny, you probably suffer from lack of humour in life or I'm still on my crazy hinge. Anyway, check out her pic here: Malice
Ok, for WoW, I really can't remember whatever I've ever wanted to post... Erm... Aiya I make up another one lah! Keep yourself away from revenge as revenge will eventually destroy you. Err...canlah! Anyway, here's 3 Elvish words, though some said they're not Elvish, anyway:
Estel = Hope
Olos = Dream
Veleth = Love
Estelio veleth-nin = Trust my love... (Ok, I'm not sure if this is correct...)
Anyway, I'm in the mood to write more so, my name (just Yana actually) in Elvish is either Eruantale or Eruntale thanks to Sylvia. And... my birthday's coming! Yay!!!!! Let's see, exactly 10 more days and I was born around this time too, hehe. I wonder how it'll be like, I mean I'll be 15. Not sweet sixteen but still to me, 15 is an important age, not sure why... It's like an age of maturity to me and I just proved that I'm not yet matured, imagine singing nursery rhymes?!?! Anyway, tomorrow have MTV Asian Awards Yay!!! It's on Channel i and 9 p.m. I can't wait! Asri actually got the tickets, so cool right? Anyway, I can't believe I keep missing American Idol and I missed Trista and Ryan's wedding too! Boo hoo... I'm so not going to miss Moulin Rouge tomr, it looks mystical, hehe. So... I got I've gotta go back to studying, cyaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home