Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Yoz! Yay! Went to KL finally last weekend. It was very fun though the first day was very boring. The train ride was great though I fell asleep until Seremban when I was woken up by the noise of those leaving.
Anyway, the house was a two-story high small semi-detach. 4 rooms altogether, 3 on 2nd floor(mine middle) and 1 on 1st floor. There's a garden infront, where later the korban was held. 3 goats - 1 black, 2 I'm not sure of. Then there was my aunt and uncle(my mum's youngest brother), my aunt's parents, my aunts sis and her husband, my uncle's mother(my grandma), 3 of my cousins, my other aunt and uncle and 2 other cousins and finally me!!!! Notice that my parents didn't go, hehe. However, I was so scared to eat the chicken 'cause of bird flu and the meat...after the korban, I cannot eat meat for awhile, makes me err...want to vomit. So, I think I'd better go now. My school had an Emergency Evacuation 'drill' just now. There were ambulances and fire engines(didn't get to see) and an explosion. But it's just an exercise so not real... Ok, WoW...finish whatever you have started, never give up halfway... That was from my brother in Pri 1 I think after "ngaji".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home